Old Aug 03 2010, 11:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK there's our chainsaw request for the day. LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2010, 11:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Are there going to be any new levels??? And maybe more seeds to plant? Also what about hiring people to plant your crops you tell them or pick what you want them to plant? and get experience for that also.
Old Aug 03 2010, 11:54 AM

Personally I am waiting for the blacksmith shop and hardware store to turn into active facilities. I can see them working hand in hand.

Also, I would love to see a bait and tackle shop go into effect. Which opens even more possibilities. Bamboo for old fashioned poles ... add minnows and peelers to the fish farming plant to be sold as baits. Can we say Worm Farm?!
Old Aug 03 2010, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink Items needed

Where and how can I get honey and cinnamon. My cinnamon trees never need harvesting. Help will be appreciated.
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

The honey you know have to get a bee farm. that produces honey.
of course uses farm cash the ones i want the most requires farm cash.
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for all the great upgrades!!!

I appreciate the fact that we are not dependent on our neighbors to send gifts to finish building facilities, like in Farmville or other games. That is why I quit playing those.

On the other hand, I love it that we now receive a portion of the crop when we help harvest someone's farm. I never had time to grow the 2, 4, 8, or 12 hr crops, and thus could never use facilitiy components that required those crops. People who work, or in school, really appreciate your consideration of the fact that online game time is limited.

Thanks again for your great work.
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Croft View Post
Where and how can I get honey and cinnamon. My cinnamon trees never need harvesting. Help will be appreciated.
To get honey, you have to buy the beehive facility. Then you can "order" the honey. The cinnamon trees are not harvested, you need to use the axe and cut them down just like the bamboo, pine, and oak trees. If you don't cut them down, you will never have any cinnamon.
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:15 PM

I love all the new goodies!!! Thanks for the great boat!! That fish net grabs them up fast!! I really disliked the fishing because it was too time consuming but now, I look forward to heading out with my fishing pole to see what I can catch!!

I would so love to see a gasoline powered chain saw for doing the trees. The axe takes forever!! I would also like a better way to water flowers. It was fine when you only had them as decorations but now, you need a LOT of them to run the flower shop and it's really hard to water them. Maybe have a larger patch and charge more or give us a hose to use.

The new buildings are awesome!!!! I switched both of mine. I love the colors and styles of the facilities in the last few updates. The coffee shop and the other one that uses the herbs.. both very nice!!

Last request, please give us a replacement for that huge oil refinery! It takes up such a huge amount of space and makes the farms off balance!!

Keep up the good work!! Looking forward to next update!!
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
On the other hand, I love it that we now receive a portion of the crop when we help harvest someone's farm. I never had time to grow the 2, 4, 8, or 12 hr crops, and thus could never use facilitiy components that required those crops.
Really? We actually get a portion of the crops when we harvest for someone else? When did this happen? I know we get a portion of the fish but I didn't know that had been expanded to the other crops.
Old Aug 03 2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJestfulPoet View Post
Personally I am waiting for the blacksmith shop and hardware store to turn into active facilities. I can see them working hand in hand.

Also, I would love to see a bait and tackle shop go into effect. Which opens even more possibilities. Bamboo for old fashioned poles ... add minnows and peelers to the fish farming plant to be sold as baits. Can we say Worm Farm?!

We have one...... it just goes under a "fancy" name..... sushi
Closed Thread