Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 30 2024, 11:37 AM

Need to have rabbit feed as part of the premium feed.
Old Jul 01 2024, 04:46 AM

I never have enough soy sauce so if you could increase production, it would be greatly appreciated. The facility is farm cash or I would buy several to get more product.

Love the game - been playing over 14 years!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...163&farm_ix=23
Old Jul 07 2024, 04:19 PM

Would love to have more baits instead of getting like 500 every six hours and have to wait days to get enough to harvest all of our ponds and coasts, could it be like 5500 every three hours as that would be good.

Thank you.
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jul 07 2024, 06:39 PM

Please, can you make some way for us to search all farms for specific items?
When a quest says to harvest/chop x-many of a certain flower/tree it takes forever to search on every single farm to try to find that specific flower/tree, especially if you have to search your own farms as well as your SN's farms to find enough of that item.
(NOTE: I had originally posted this in the Farm Pass section but I think it belongs here instead.)
Old Jul 08 2024, 08:17 AM

please back up the watering 4 hrs like you do other things ..thanks
Old Jul 09 2024, 02:29 AM

Default Next expansion of farms or adding more farms

To whom It May Concern;

If you are going to expand the existing farms, please expand the capacity for each farm to let s put the same amount of crops, flowers or trees on them.
It seems that after every expansion, we have put to much on the farm by just adding the crops to fill the larger farm.
Not much point in expanding in the first place.

i would much prefer you to add more farms as you were doing earlier.
There for a while all you did was expand.

Keep up the good work as the new improvements are really a time saver and makes the FT experience more enjoyable.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 12 2024, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Font used in Farm Names

On Facebook, the font used in the names of the fields had the ability to add symbols, in particular music notes. All of my farms had musical notes to indicate that they were songs. Anyway we could bring back the ability to use symbols?
Old Jul 12 2024, 10:04 PM

It would be nice if you would sell tools and facilities for coins, I know there are a lot of us like me that can't afford to buy farm cash to buy all those things that we need. I love Farm Town I have just came back after a long break. And still can't afford to pay for the items. Just a suggestion, I will still play but just won't get everything.
A long time fan of FarmTown!
Old Jul 20 2024, 07:21 AM

I have wanted to make the suggestion of the ability to "Like" or Congratulate (celebrate) our neighbours/buddies milestones (level-ups/new tools/new farms) in some way... just to sort of let our fellow neighbours/buddies know their achievements aren't going totally unnoticed. Although since we can't see our own "posts" we probably wouldn't notice them anyway lol.

Clams - yeah we definitely need more! I have 9 normal fish farms and 1 turbo and I can't keep up and at the moment there's a good chunk of Cash Facilities I don't have (that were released during a hiatus) so I probably don't even require the amount that other farmers do at a point where the fish farms I have probably SHOULD be enough although I admit at one point I would have sold non-ingredients(for me) and probably sold a good collection of them my suggestion for a solution is that I think one thing to review might be the refrigerated train car contents and even add bait (with mass fish farms I don't think any players would be upset for more bait) or otherwise even a 2nd refrigerated car that contains the clams AND bait (and presumable something else lacking) because I could definitely see that being a desirable purchase!

Store Organisation: In particular for Facilites Category... this needs revising... the A-Z component in this section is almost useless with the exception of cost but it's not handy when the other options are not streamlined... and the (I'm going to call it a Trophy lol) Trophy filter component is frustrating because the Facility types feature (important!) is lumped in with the (also important!) "Owned/Not Owned/Not on This Farm" Ownership feature... these two sections need separation/better filtering so we can Focus on the type of facility and the concern we have in conjunction with each other and not having them clash.

Thank you!

Last edited by illusions_fan1; Jul 20 2024 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Considering rules and also removed one part I remembered there was a solution for
Old Jul 20 2024, 11:41 PM

Suggestion for the Dance Club (service fac.): please add some sandwiches from the delicatessen factory (Deli). They use good ingredients and we can't load them up.
Now the Dance Club has drinks, glasses and a ceiling lamp. Please add some food like the sandwiches from the deli factory.
Please?