Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2024, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I am still having problems with items being greyed out and not knowing which one needs items requested.
Hi Susan,
If the Start batch button is greyed out then that product is at full production and no more can be added. You can use the ingredient planner in the facility to find out if you are short of any items needed for further production. Then use the + sign to request them.

If you have a problem with the Farm Pass please post about that in the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass as that is not about the current release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:59 AM

My Portuguese restaurant has only 6 items in production. Farm 22
Old Aug 17 2024, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My Portuguese restaurant has only 6 items in production. Farm 22
Hi Susan,
Open the facility and make sure there is a check mark in each of the product boxes. If there isn't a check box then it will not start those products.
Then use the ingredient planner in the facility to see what you are missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 12:24 PM

All boxes are ticked. I posted facs yesterday and they were filling when I went to bed last night.

I cleaned mencache and reloaded and working for now.

Last edited by Susan Canning; Aug 17 2024 at 12:37 PM.
Old Aug 17 2024, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
All boxes are ticked. I posted facs yesterday and they were filling when I went to bed last night.
Hi Susan,
Then check the ingredient planner through the facility and see what you are missing for those 2 products.
Old Aug 17 2024, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi al_bundy,

If your facilities are already full then the Start All will be greyed out, The same with the Store All, If you have already stored everything in that facility, then that will be greyed out too.
I just purchased the new bank facility and cannot fill it as the start all is greyed out. As it is empty I don't understand why this would be?
Old Aug 17 2024, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
I just purchased the new bank facility and cannot fill it as the start all is greyed out. As it is empty I don't understand why this would be?
Hi anothersuzie,
If you are talking about the Community Bank, that is a service and requires the products from the Bank Supplies Factory.
Old Aug 17 2024, 02:06 PM

I was just thinking yesterday about the nice new additions we've had this summer... the "replant the same crops" and some other great features... and now we have the greatest new one of all, being able to work facilities and service facilities for neighbours at the same time. Thank you so much!
Old Aug 17 2024, 02:17 PM

Hi, I have a problem with my other account 122583838553343 Build No: 635.
If I work factories or services, not all facilities can be worked. I can work some and others have a button 'work' or 'refer' greyed out.
There are no trains there.
Old Aug 17 2024, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having the same problem as Palmarina. I do have trains dispatched but not enough for the Mayor to work everything.

I the Work or Refer button is greyed out on some of the ones I have to work but not all. The work that the mayor does is seems to be completed.

Your USER ID number is: 1236213156 Build No: 635

I cleared memcache and it seemed to work slightly better after (all were greyed out before I cleared, only about half after)

Alice (aka Farmer A)
Closed Thread