Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I dont recall complaining, nor do I have that attitude of "go elsewhere"" with anyone in the game.. if I can help them, then I will do all I can to help them, especially if they are newer to the game and need to get as many different crops for ingredients as possible and spend their quota carefully. Maybe I shouldnt suggest a more simpler way for people to sell in case its seen as complaining.. feed back is not complaining by the way!
When I can, I like to plant every farm available with something like Acorn Squash... fertilized... and let a newbie work it alone. Some realize all the points and ALL the coin that is available, and are not only willing to work a staggered farm..... but are really happy for the chance to move up.

I had one tell me it took him two hours to do it all (no tools), but it sure beat going back to the market time after time and "fighting" with other more-gready players or those with tools.

can you believe he was then looking forward to buying the Big Red Mansion.... hahahahah... those were the days.

Old Dec 05 2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
When I can, I like to plant every farm available with something like Acorn Squash... fertilized... and let a newbie work it alone. Some realize all the points and ALL the coin that is available, and are not only willing to work a staggered farm..... but are really happy for the chance to move up.

I had one tell me it took him two hours to do it all (no tools), but it sure beat going back to the market time after time and "fighting" with other more-gready players or those with tools.

can you believe he was then looking forward to buying the Big Red Mansion.... hahahahah... those were the days.

First, very good of you to help out newer players!! I often hire someone with no tools for long term crops. I remember how it was when I first started over 2 years ago.

2nd....perhaps we should have an intervention if the goal of the new players is STILL the BIG RED MANSION!!!!! LOL
Old Dec 05 2011, 08:35 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

YA know I still love this game but kinda miss the looking forward to the "Big Red Mansion". When everything was single tool. And a million coins was a big deal days. Ahhh my I'm showing my Farmtown age. LOL

Fritz
Old Dec 05 2011, 09:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I know this has been addressed before,but I don't know where to look. I want to give my husband ft coins for a stocking stuffer, I tried to order some but it charged me without any warning I would love to get a gift card of some sort, can anyone give me the info?
thanks
granny
Best Bet, well for me it is....hopefully there is a Walmart in your area and you can purchase FB credits there... they can then come to farmtown and use them......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2011, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonotosassa49 View Post
Well said.
Thanks thonotosassa!! We need a "like" button here lmao. I know its just a game but I still like to treat people with a care factor Enjoy ur day/night
Old Dec 06 2011, 06:38 AM

gamestop, target and best buy also have them. the grocery store i work at is supposed to be getting them but i don't know if we have yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Best Bet, well for me it is....hopefully there is a Walmart in your area and you can purchase FB credits there... they can then come to farmtown and use them......
Old Dec 06 2011, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
YA know I still love this game but kinda miss the looking forward to the "Big Red Mansion". When everything was single tool. And a million coins was a big deal days. Ahhh my I'm showing my Farmtown age. LOL

Fritz
I remember only wanting to get the hanging quilts! Now I want to get back to the billion after just getting Farm 12 fully upgraded!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 06 2011, 08:16 AM

thanks for the info, the best buy I checked at must have been out that day
granny
Old Dec 06 2011, 10:23 AM

It sure would be nice if winter trees, snow pines, winter fence, winter house, etc could be hidden when you uncheck the boxes in preferences. It really makes it so much more difficult when you are designing a farm and you have to hide them individually.
Old Dec 06 2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGR View Post
It sure would be nice if winter trees, snow pines, winter fence, winter house, etc could be hidden when you uncheck the boxes in preferences. It really makes it so much more difficult when you are designing a farm and you have to hide them individually.
Yes the winter items dont seem to be included in the hide all under seasonal or any other category!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread