Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2009, 01:34 AM

Angry i'm stuck at others farm while working there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with Christmas items.

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

We also released some bug fixes related to the multifarm:

1. Some users were double charged when buying the second farm

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

3. The fuel tank is now shown when you add a machinery to your second farm

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul

thanks Raul for new releases.I have a frustrating problem regarding coins and XPs .
whenever i worked at others farm my avatar got stuck there.I can't plow immediately after finished clicking all the crop for harvest.Others players do that they plow immediately after they finished harvest clicking.they start plowing and i have to wait for my avatar finished all harvest.while owner farm player see crops still their which i just harvested when they refreshed their page.and they harvest again my harvested crops or hire some other for that crop and i got nothing,that will also for plowed field too.my plowed field is again plowed by another player and i got nothing after spending lot of time there.
this is very frustrating ,i can't accept plow offer or leave farm,and lost a good plow offer
Old Dec 11 2009, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA View Post
thanks Raul for new releases.I have a frustrating problem regarding coins and XPs .
whenever i worked at others farm my avatar got stuck there.I can't plow immediately after finished clicking all the crop for harvest.Others players do that they plow immediately after they finished harvest clicking.they start plowing and i have to wait for my avatar finished all harvest.while owner farm player see crops still their which i just harvested when they refreshed their page.and they harvest again my harvested crops or hire some other for that crop and i got nothing,that will also for plowed field too.my plowed field is again plowed by another player and i got nothing after spending lot of time there.
this is very frustrating ,i can't accept plow offer or leave farm,and lost a good plow offer
they are working on it.. read above the thanks
Old Dec 11 2009, 06:30 AM

Hello, I'm having the same problem with having to wait to go and plow also this morning I get hired to plow and I go to the other farm and all I can see is green grass. I tried with another member to get rehired like 5 times and no luck. Please help.
Old Dec 11 2009, 08:22 AM
Account Not Linked

keep geting things about having a second farm but no link to buy it
Old Dec 11 2009, 09:25 AM

I love the christmas stuff but there are too many that require REAL money to be spent. I wouldlike more choices using coins since I have lillions of coins. Bad economy and Christmas time - we can't use cash for games.
Old Dec 11 2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.smith View Post
keep geting things about having a second farm but no link to buy it
Go to the real estate office. The same one you used when you added land to your first farm.
Old Dec 11 2009, 11:22 AM

I don't know where to put this question, would like to start a thread...can someone pls tell me how to do this......it would be much appreciated
Old Dec 11 2009, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Plower and Seeder disappear

Hello

My seeder and plower were gone from my farm. What happen? Plse help
Old Dec 11 2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
I don't know where to put this question, would like to start a thread...can someone pls tell me how to do this......it would be much appreciated
What is the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennerve View Post
Hello

My seeder and plower were gone from my farm. What happen? Plse help
Try clearing your cache. There is an official thread concerning missing items.
Old Dec 11 2009, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default new release glitches

I lost 3.3 million in coins when I tried to sell them...how can I get these back
as it took me a LONG time to accumulate these coins with my harvesting
Closed Thread