Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2014, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Taz replied "You told us you could access the bank through IE. So you could use that to buy your farm cash and then back to Firefox or Chrome to buy the combine." I will if I absolutely must--just do not like IE much and really don't want to use my account for real money on it unless I have absolutely no other choice.

Walmart & gamestop both sell facebook gift cards. No need to let facebook have a record of your accounts. This is what I do & how I gift nieces & nephews & it works great.
Old Jan 14 2014, 05:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Perfect, thanks. : )
The sunshine cloud is awesome.Wish I thought I could afford to put it on more farms.Love the white clouds.You don't need to buy the big white cloud.The small one,gives the option to buy one more or multiple.I work with it tell I get the size cloud I want.
Old Jan 14 2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok my timer to work other peoples facilities doesnt change from 8hrs which is preventing me from working them again as its been like 24hrs ago since i worked some of my neighbors facilities and just get he oops you already worked this farm today. How do i unstuck my timer cause i cant work anyones facilities that i worked in the last 24hrs. Only ones i havent worked in the last couple of days. It happened after yesterdays posted fix on the new release. And alot of my other friends and neighbors are having the same problem if this helps!
Perhaps you already know this, if so I am sorry, but for what it is worth....

1. You have to wait 8 hours without working anyone's facilities before the clock will reset and let you rework neighbors facilities.

2. Sometimes you may get the Oops message on certain farms while others you are able to work. MOD EDIT: Link Removedgenerally fixes the problem in a matter of seconds

Last edited by Rob T; Jan 15 2014 at 06:23 AM.
Old Jan 14 2014, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Perhaps you already know this, if so I am sorry, but for what it is worth....

1. You have to wait 8 hours without working anyone's facilities before the clock will reset and let you rework neighbors facilities.

2. Sometimes you may get the Oops message on certain farms while others you are able to work. The(link removed)generally fixes the problem in a matter of seconds
Your link will be removed because it is an external non-approved link. External links are not allowed in the forums.
There are plenty of links to the authorized Farm Town generated link for the memcache clearing included in the forums without posting an outside link.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The dim function has never worked for plowing only, at least not on your own farm and I am guessing it would not work when doing that as an employee either.
Thank you Taz, I don't do much plowing only. Thanks for reminding me
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:36 PM

Where do the clouds go there is no sky on my farms
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Along the edge of your farm...they do float above it so to speak.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
adding to what Taz said.It is like your looking down at your farm.I put planes to fly.Balloons.you actually are sitting them down on the farm surface.It is a allusion.The cloulds appear above as does the planes.
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Here is a couple of pictures of what some do.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 15 2014, 02:03 AM

I am admin of a Farm Town group and have just been informed that people are still having issues with the Facility Manger being 300% upon loading, this just now happened which is 2 days (our side of the world) after the Post Release Updates - Jan 13th, 2:00PM EST

- Bug showing numbers > 100% in Facility Manager fixed

any ideas besides clearing mem cache which has been done???
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Closed Thread