Old Aug 31 2011, 05:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnig65 View Post
I have a stable which I can harvest if I go to the farm to do it. It does not show up in my facility manager, however. I have had it forever, but hadn't put any horses in it until we began to be able to harvest them. Why doesn't it show? Do I need to do something? Thank you
You have to have the horses on the stable for it to show on the facility manager, it is the same as any other facility.... when you don't have corn or flour or whatever your facility disappears from the facility manager until you refill it again, so it is the same with the stables, either horse, cows, hens and llamas and sheep... if you don't have anything on them, it does not show on the facility manager...
Old Aug 31 2011, 05:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-The size of the Clydesdale horse will be decreassed a bit soon. UPDATE: I saw a user mentioning that the issue was not the Clydesdale horse but the stables, but making stables bigger may take some more space which some people may not like, I will ask for some feedback to the mods on this one.

I think the Clydesdale is magnificent, reminds me of the Budweiser horses. Don't change them, neither the sheep and the llamas, now they are like they are supposed to be and more natural to be in the farm that size. I love the new animals don't touch them!!.... just tweak the stable some give people another option to enlarge like with the other facilities that we had a choice. Off my podium, thanks for the updates, now I can buy the sprinkler, lol
Old Aug 31 2011, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You have to have the horses on the stable for it to show on the facility manager, it is the same as any other facility.... when you don't have corn or flour or whatever your facility disappears from the facility manager until you refill it again, so it is the same with the stables, either horse, cows, hens and llamas and sheep... if you don't have anything on them, it does not show on the facility manager...
If you change your filter to Facilities in All Farms instead of Active Facilities in all farms then you will see those facilites all the time whether they have production going or not.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2011, 05:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you change your filter to Facilities in All Farms instead of Active Facilities in all farms then you will see those facilites all the time whether they have production going or not.
Thank you, never thought of that, dumb me, just hit one thing and never look elsewhere... thanks Taz
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:09 PM

so far this is working out really well for me. Like the dog and the horse a lot, thanks for all that did the work on them
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:22 PM
Account Not Linked

this update was/is fabulous!!!...yes a glitch here and there....but the crew fixes them so fast!!!...love this game....only game I play and the only one I will play!!!
BUT have to say the BEST part of this last release has to be the "cork tree" I get so excited to see the color change when harvesting....lol... OK so it doesn't take much to make me smile....lol....it is the littlest things in life that are the greatest!!!...TY again Dev's for all your hard work!!....hugs to all
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:42 PM

I am disappointed with the red sprinkler. Just harvested flowers and planted a half farm with raspberries, watered, left, came back and planted the second half of the farm.... Nope, couldn't do it.... "Flowers can only be watered once a day"--so this means it's worthless on the weekends, which is the only time I have to go 4 and 8 hour crops.... I can only do one watered crop a day.... Is this a glitch?
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:52 PM

the new sprinkler...where can we use it? only our own...on neighbors....AND buddy's? or do the buddy's have to actually b neighbors?
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I am disappointed with the red sprinkler. Just harvested flowers and planted a half farm with raspberries, watered, left, came back and planted the second half of the farm.... Nope, couldn't do it.... "Flowers can only be watered once a day"--so this means it's worthless on the weekends, which is the only time I have to go 4 and 8 hour crops.... I can only do one watered crop a day.... Is this a glitch?
No it is not a glitch you can only water one crop per farm once a day.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 31 2011, 06:56 PM

And now I am really annoyed because it does not work at all on my first farm, which has some flowers that never wilt....
Closed Thread