Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2011, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

tell me the fastest way to harvest the layered crops.i can only click 1 at a time and have to go back again. also what gives you the most ex points?
Old Jun 20 2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mS hAINEY View Post
tell me the fastest way to harvest the layered crops.i can only click 1 at a time and have to go back again. also what gives you the most ex points?
try the 5x5 harvester

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 20 2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have the same problem my bait is not showing up on the bait counters for thre rivers or oceans it is in my storage under non-ingriedients
My bait is appearing in storage too, can you fix this please because I just converted all my gifts to trees for farm 10 so I am relying on the fish farm bait and now I can't move it from storage to the rivers, ponds and ocean.

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 20 2011, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
My bait is appearing in storage too, can you fix this please because I just converted all my gifts to trees for farm 10 so I am relying on the fish farm bait and now I can't move it from storage to the rivers, ponds and ocean.
Hi Lara , This is a glitch that the Developers are aware of. The good news is that even if you sell the bait listed in non-ingredients you do not lose it, as when you store it (from the fish farm) it goes onto your total bait count (the same way it does with bait gifts). Hope this makes sense
Old Jun 20 2011, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Lara , This is a glitch that the Developers are aware of. The good news is that even if you sell the bait listed in non-ingredients you do not lose it, as when you store it (from the fish farm) it goes onto your total bait count (the same way it does with bait gifts). Hope this makes sense
i just checked mine and whilst the message on screen said it sent the bait to storage it actually added to my total bait count and could not be found in storage at all.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 20 2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Yes please make the bait go to the ponds/rivers/seas - I have a ton in storage I cant use.

But the good news is I can now get into my farm AND the forum after a bleak day on Sunday! Thanks to Double T and Tony D for helping via my friend who posted my plight! I think it is an issue with my ISP as I tried all the fixes.

Love the new facilities, and the new combine and especially Farm TEN - most of all the one click button on all facilities.

Last edited by maggiel29; Jun 20 2011 at 06:57 AM. Reason: corrected spelling
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
i just checked mine and whilst the message on screen said it sent the bait to storage it actually added to my total bait count and could not be found in storage at all.
I think they have fixed it - I had some in storage - just sold it and the emptied my Fish Farm and the next lot added to the bait total on my lake but didnt go into storage at all.

Thanks Developers for a quick response.
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Here's my 2 cents worth:
1. THANK YOU for farm 10
2. THANK YOU for the free extra farm cash on the new levels
3. What a waste of programming on the Work All in the facilities - took me just as much time to work a neighbors facilities and I still had to go to every farm and then go back through again to work the service facilities - this added touch will NOT get our neighbors back working our farms and unless they work our farms, the game is pointless.
4. The stuff that is free all uses products that we are having trouble keeping in stock anyway, so why get them.
5. And all the farm cash items - enough is enough....won't continue to feed your unending piggy bank.
6. Bottling/Load ALL button in facilities - We paid farm cash for the other ALL button on the trucks - this is insanity that you want it now just for bottled items. What will the next one be? Just how many things are we going to have to pay farm cash for in order to load ALL in all facilities?
7. Speeding up the yeast production - I went to the trouble of getting 6 stinking trucks so I could have enough yeast and other stuff and now you are changing the rules. This is exactly why I won't spend another dime on this game. You want money today for something you are going to give away tomorrow. And I know this is the nature of the beast, but I wanted to express my discontent as I know others who have lots of trucks are thinking the same thing even if they won't say it.
Sorry but I think the new Work All button when working others facilities works great - has made things SO much faster.

The bottling plant isnt too expensive and helps a lot - I am happy to pay for things I want - although I appreciate some arent or cant. But if they dont get REAL cash for some bits of this game they wont be able to afford to continue developing it!! We pay real £ for very little in comparison with some other games!
And I have 3 trucks which Im keeping! Im still short of chicken and meat on occasion - although I have always had plenty of yeast. I only have one brewery to use it.
What we buy and how many is always individual choice
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else having trouble getting on FB or FT??? i keep getting this message for the last 1/2 hour or longer.......

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically.

I have the SAME issue with the bait showing up in the non usable area.
Closed Thread