Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2009, 10:54 AM

Thumbs up Seeders, planters etc

OK I am with all of you here. I am level 34 and love FT. I wish we could have more land and yes the machines take up some space. I bought all 3 though I bought the small harvester cuz I think it looks cool! Mine are for decorations purposes only except for the seeder! Come on peeps, its not like we level 34ers don;t have millions in coins??!! What are we going to do with these coins if not spend them? I do agree with not using the machines on other farms, I also like to go to the market and meet people ( I hate beggers!) and work other farms, it gives me a chance to see how others decorate nbesides my 50 nieghbors LOL
The idea is to have fun and meet people right? I know I am. And to me the machines just look cool.
Old Oct 21 2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janae View Post
After purchasing the tools... do you keep to keep them or is the fee a one use free? I don't see where my tools are stored?
The tools are in the store under the tools section. and once you buy them there yours to keep no fee.
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1indeed View Post
Oh, I absolutely hate it when someone does that. I usually fire of a sarcastic "Thank you". Most of them are dumb enough to say "what?"
we need a fire button
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:02 AM

I bought all five..love them,THANK YOU

Just wish they made a noise when in use LOl..
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:06 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

I love the new machines and am at level 34. I'm hopeful this is a sign of things to come....Possibly we can have more than one farm...or more land for the existing one! Keep up the good work. I love this game and am hopeful for more land and more levels coming down the road.

Visit Aguileraville

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:08 AM

Ok so let me get this straight... We can only fuel once per day and if we refuel we lose whatever fuel we already have stored. So are we supposed to just accumulate fuel gifts until we run out of fuel and then click on "use" for each gift, then go to refuel. Any fuel gifts we get from that point are to accumulate until we need to refuel and have zero fuel stored again? Correct?
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:12 AM

Absolutely awesome. I hate hiring people to just harvest cabbages or suchlike so have just been planting pineapple/pumpkins. I am now going to shoot through the rest of the levels - hell I could plant raspberries without feeling guilty.
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:16 AM

Is there a limit to how much fuel you can receive in a day? Does it disappear every 24 hours or carry over? I have cliked on several gifts of fuel to accept but the number on the fuel tank only goes to 1300 and no fuel shows up in the little tank on the upper left side corner even after I did the empty cahce and reboot.
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:21 AM

received fuel as a gift it updates when i click on the gift but not on the screen and keeps coming up as a gift....I agree would rather have more levels and crops than this machinery that doesn't even move when you use it
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I got excited when I heard about all the new machinery... I don't know if this is the reason that I am not able to get on Farm Town to my farm, that I have worked hard on for the last four month,or not.. But I can't even download FT .. I have download everything that was suggested and still not able to play... HELP-- I am having Farm Town withdrawals..........

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread