Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Simple answer..... don't..... DON"T..... think you have to buy 70 facilities.

Buy some, and if they don't appeal to you after a month.... put it in storage.

Or ask around.

But anyone who has most or all of those 70 facilities will never be happy .... cuz they will never be able to regularly fill them all.

The devs don't make a big variety to "fertilize" double complaints,

They make them to offer choices,

I make choices, and so can all.....uummm, most ..... other farmers.

I agree. I have no where near all the facilities. And I can almost fill mine up. I posted yesterday, and got so tickled at one woman that came and worked. She said that was my biggest job ever. I am rich now, rich I tell you. LOL I am happy with the ones I have, and I don't want all of them. No way can you keep up. StoneFace is right. make choices
Old Mar 18 2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:

Or ask around.

But anyone who has most or all of those 70 facilities will never be happy .... cuz they will never be able to regularly fill them all.

I don't own all the facilities & I play the way I want, you play the way you want. I don't come on and call down other players like you do. I pay for the game I play, do you???

the part I highlighted in red is that a foreign lingo cause it makes absolutely no sense to me
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:18 PM

Can't wait for Farm 9 and new levels. Thank you for making this a fun game.
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:18 PM

thank you to the Developer(who will remain unnamed) who PM me. I replied to your PM but it says i have no sent messages. I hope you got it.
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsewdm View Post
thank you for putting the "pending" and "done" spots back on the facilities manager.
Now if you could do something for us cheese deprived. I have 8 dairies and forever run out of cheese. I work my neighbors' farms constantly and send my farms out to be worked a lot, and still i run out of cheese. Same thing with oil. I have 8 oil pumps and 2 refineries, but with all the power tools and the ability to use my tools on my neighbors' farms, even 750,000 units don't go very far. Please find a way we can double output. I'll even pay fc for it if necessary.
"
i agree with you. I hve the same, 8 dairies & 8 oil pumps and never enough cheese or fuel. Also have 2 refineries.
Hopefully something will change next time.;
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:32 PM

Aside from all the usual praise, I would like to register a thought. Can the developers set some sort of standard for graphics? The Ice Cream Parlour looks washed out compared to most other facilities. I think we need another view of this facility in the future. Since we are still waiting for a new version of the Chocolate factory, I'm not expecting anything soon. However it is nice to see that the developers are still building alternate views for some of the more garish buildings.
On another note, the diversification ranking is a great idea. We need goals at level 185 and this really fills the bill. I own all the facilities, with several multiples, and its nice to see if I can get as many as possible to full capacity. This allows me to measure what I'm already doing. I've gotten up to 6381, not sure if this is good, bad or normal. I wasn't running at 100% in all my facilities. I've got to save up some flour, tomatos, sugar and onions before I make a real run at raising my number.
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:35 PM

You all are just wonderful!!! I absolutely love this game!!! I'm ready for a level update! :-D
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:

Or ask around.

Maybe you are right, maybe you aren't. I guess we will wait to see what exactly teh diversification thing actually means. Sounds like you are rewarded for having LOTS of facilities, and having them maxed out. Sounds like the goal of the developers is this. I could be wrong, but that is what it sounds like. Hopefully, the rewards will actually be something one can get for having less than all the facilities and for planting what one can actually plant on what fields they have without doing what the developers do not endorse in either planting or gifts. But, than again, perhaps they really plan for us to play that way.

I don't know why I have even discussed this. I don't normally borrow trouble on something I don't really know how works. However, I guess I am planning to put the game on hold once my fields are harvested. I have already quit posting my facilities. So once they are all harvested, I may quit coming back to the forum as well. I am sure I really do need a break.
Old Mar 18 2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enough facilities View Post
I don't own all the facilities & I play the way I want, you play the way you want. I don't come on and call down other players like you do. I pay for the game I play, do you???

the part I highlighted in red is that a foreign lingo cause it makes absolutely no sense to me

If I understand your English correctly you are saying you don't understand my English. Sorry about that. Let try it a different way.

The game is what it is. It is only ours to play. And we can choose to play in an unlimited variety of ways.

The devs created all kinds of things in the game from more farms to more ways to use and profit from products. The realize that not all players will always be completely satisfied.

And they understand that some will "choose" to complain no matter what.

They do not IMHO (in my humble opinion) keep making more and more facilities with the intention of creating more complainers.

The SuperPooper, for example was offered so each could choose to double the crops, not double the complaints.

The 4x4s were offered to multiply the patches we could harvest/plow, not so that a farmer could "choose" to complain 16 times as much.

so...

the devs know that each item they offer can be chosen by the farmer... or not. The don's offer 70 facilities to increase (fertilize) more complainers.

Old Mar 18 2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enough facilities View Post
I have not called down any player. Read the posts again.

And yes, I do pay-to-play.... times 2.

I buy what I want. Others can buy what they want. It is just silly to buy everything and then complain that you can't handle everything...... and then complain when the devs don't give you another entitlement..... dang democrates

Closed Thread