Old Sep 02 2010, 01:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lis333 View Post
Nice to see new facilities and the flowers are just lovely. Will any of them be incorporated into the flower shop for production?
Yes please, there are so much we can do with the new flowers. Roses and yellow lillies are getting old. Have not bought the flower harvester because I don't know if it knows to only harvest roses, don't want all my flowers harvested and can't do a thing but sell them. I try to plant other flowers with the roses so my farm does not look bare, lol.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:38 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Because the pig stys are so small, it should be easy to find a home for two of them on two different farms.... and you can stock with up to 100 of the little piggy poopers.

I "harvest" the stuff regularly and fertilize farms whenever I don't see the (f) . Waiting until close to harvest time is not worth taking that chance when having lots of poop, I mean manure, available to scatter.

Overall, the crapcrop is great.... and there is virtually no smell.
Oh I love you post, and yes no problem when you have that pigsty full of little piggies, the do their thing twice a day and you have plenty of manure to do the 5 farms at one time. I don't take a chance either of waiting till the last minute, once I don't see that (F) I run and fertilize.
I also have two dairy sheds, on two different farms and have all the milk that is required for the lattes, and ice cream.

Speaking of ice cream, when can we change the look of the ice cream factory and the confectionary one, they are ugly as ......... and don't go with the new ones that are so cute!!

Thanks

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 01:43 PM

Only need 1 I have 1400 piles of poop more then I will ever use.
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:50 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaided View Post
I love the new updates, and I love this game and have been playing a long time.. But SERIOUSLY? Adding something else that requires tomatoes?? I never have enough for the ONE facility that requires them. Even if I plant 4 full farms worth I have enough to load most of my facilities for one day. I am really disappointed in that.

Thank you all for your hard work, I truly love all the new updates... I just wish some things could be improved on... like Tomato...
Well for one thing, we should be using tomato sauce for pizza instead of whole tomatoes, guys, the tomato plant gives about 15 tomatoes each, by my count i think we are using a whole plant for everything we do that needs tomatoes. Like Jaided I can't seem to plant enough tomatoes to go around to all the things that need them... Any solution to that?

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well for one thing, we should be using tomato sauce for pizza instead of whole tomatoes, guys, the tomato plant gives about 15 tomatoes each, by my count i think we are using a whole plant for everything we do that needs tomatoes. Like Jaided I can't seem to plant enough tomatoes to go around to all the things that need them... Any solution to that?
Strange.... the pizza requirements include tomatoes
and the pasta requirements call for tomato sauce..... hhmmm

Maybe with the new levels/farm(s), there will be other "fixes" to address this.

I had no need for tomatoes until I got the pasta factory and then the restaurant - had to have them next door to the Winery & Coffee shop ya know.

Now I feel the pain of those who are always running out of tomatoes....lol.

By the way, this was another EXPENSIVE update. I had to take time to rearrange, move, re-plan etc. That took from keeping up max production for the things I have. And it cost me about 5-7 million yesterday in "lost sales" to my neighbor-workers at each set of farms. However, I am ready for more farms with 650Mill at each burning a whole in my farmer britches.
Old Sep 02 2010, 02:13 PM

Thanks for the updates Is anyone else having problems hiring since the revisions? I don't always know that others have accepted my offer until I go to my farm.... I've occasionally hired more than I intended, because I didn't know.
Old Sep 02 2010, 02:24 PM

Default in 7th heaven

Ooohhh boy...new items and are they great...once again. Kudos to the farm town team and to Debbie who brought us some new and beautiful flowers.

This game is sure amazing. It manages to stay fresh and not become silly and childish like the others have become. Many thanks for that.
Old Sep 02 2010, 02:44 PM

thanx for the new facilities... unfortunately i cant buy any yet because i have no room. farm 6 plz!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 02 2010, 03:44 PM

I love, Love, LOVE all the new updates. The log truck/chain saw is GREAT!

Just a couple of requests:
1) Could you make the log truck default to a "horizontal" position? I have left a space for my trucks (log truck, tree shaker & flower harvester) on my tree/flower farm and it's "horizontal". The other two default that direction, but the log truck doesn't. I had to put some trees into storage to be able to buy the log truck and for bringing it out of storage for use.

2) The log truck can only cut 8 oak trees at once due to the size of the oaks. Could they either be fixed to fit closer together or fix the log truck to chop more at once?

Other than that, everything is great!! Waiting now for a farm I can dedicate to tomatoes! ;-)
Old Sep 02 2010, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Default The Lords (Devs) giveth and the Lords taketh away.

Consider this.
They gave us the fertilizer, so we doubled our crops...whoopee!! No more struggling to get enough tomatoes, onions, wheat, corn and whatever else. Life is good!!
Then they add new facilities that need more products which totally negates the gain of using the fertilizer. Back to running out of flour, tomatoes, meat, chicken, cheese. Oh well get your nose back to that grinding stone.....lol!!

Thanks Devs!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread