Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2015, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the points upgrade and the FC... good job guys.. and I do love to see who comes to visit and work on my farms.. thanks again.
Old Mar 21 2015, 09:46 AM

Thanks for the new levels release and the new facilities.
Old Mar 21 2015, 09:58 AM

Default Belt/Dan Bonuses

First, thank you for another great Release, always appreciated... I love this game...

Today I decided to report an on going problem... I did not get my pop-up to post my Dan Bonus, and it is not the first time... I know sometimes it takes a while for it to compute the totals... other times it has been facility product Dans... this was my Sand Wagon production which went from 4th Dan to 5th Dan and I desperately need it... it has been over 45 min and no pop-up... sometimes when I go out of the app and do all the clearing browser activity, FT memcache etc. then return, I get the pop-up or because it hasn't totalled the amount it goes back to it's previous Dan... in this case it should have gone back to the 4th but it didn't and no pop-up to post...

Would appreciate if you could look into this, I know others have reported missing Belts/Dans also...

Thank you again for all that you do to make this game the best on FaceBook... I can't repeat it enough!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 21 2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I haven't seen any others but still don't see how hiding crops helps. I hide the trees to see where I can put more! Also flowers!
Hiding crops is great when you go to work a neighbor's facilities and they have layered crops that cause the game to load too slowly. I use it on my farm to speed farm loading when all I need to harvest is trees and flowers.

To clarify my use, sometimes I need to put trees/flowers right up against my fields and hiding trees/flowers doesn't necessarily show those spaces.
Old Mar 21 2015, 12:01 PM

thanks for the great updates recently...Luv the new upgrades and facilities!!
Old Mar 21 2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Serenity,

I looked at your data and this is what it shows.

You was given 25 FC to make 72 FC, then you purchased the Trading Post Supplies Factory for 32 FC and you purchased the Indian Trading Post for 30 FC which brought your total to 10 FC. Does this sound right.
This happened to me also...

I logged in, collected my FC, spent some of the FC and when I logged in later I got the message with the negative FC.

I logged out and logged in again with out the message, so I'm assuming it's just a temporary glitch.

Koji
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:34 PM

Thanks for the Update, new facilities, new levels. I have found a glitch an not sure if it has to do with the update or not!

The message box while in the market is NOT registering any comments at all, including what I type. The only way is to be watching everyone an hope you can read it before it disappears. I think maybe even in our own farms it isn't acting correctly either.

Can something be done about this please? ASAP??? It makes it real hard to hire or get hired in market.

I have cleared my cache an even went out of FT an FB an came back in an it is still doing it.
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thanks for the Update, new facilities, new levels. I have found a glitch an not sure if it has to do with the update or not!

The message box while in the market is NOT registering any comments at all, including what I type. The only way is to be watching everyone an hope you can read it before it disappears. I think maybe even in our own farms it isn't acting correctly either.

Can something be done about this please? ASAP??? It makes it real hard to hire or get hired in market.

I have cleared my cache an even went out of FT an FB an came back in an it is still doing it.
Hi Lollipop,
I just checked and mine is working on both farm and in market. It could be browser related. Have you tried a different browser to see if it is the same?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post

Mine was doing that yesterday but it seems ok today. Also, when the chat problem was happening, I kept trying to hire Person A and my hire requests were going to Person B instead (or so Person B said).

Today I found another hiring glitch - I had just gone to the Market and clicked on myself to change my status to pink (for hire). However, instead of changing my status message, I ended up on someone's farm with a message saying I had been hired to harvest flowers. I never ever saw the hire request - just ended up on their farm with the flower harvester powered up and ready to go.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 22 2015, 11:29 AM

I'm not sure if this was mentioned but I don't have time to go through 31 pages. Is it just a typo on the Trading Post Supplies Factory, everything is at least 10 units per except the Indian Headress. That is TWO. No way to fill the service fac.
Closed Thread