Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 17 2024, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise Dianna View Post
Thanks to Raul and team. I am not having any of the issues others have reported.
Raul and his team are right on top of things. I found a problem for others working my factories but the developers fixed it by the time I was done typing. This is what happens when you're in your fifties and did not take typing in high school and the teachers were just learning the Apple2 your sophomore year.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 17 2024, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
Good morning everyone is it just me or is the game running faster. I just did a start all on over 1400 factories with zero pending and it did it in under 10 seconds very impressed
Don't jinx it! As soon as people find out the game has updates they will flood the servers instead of preparing the guest rooms for their grandchildren.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:13 AM

Please get rid of the symbols/icons for the belts and dans on the facility manager page. They are very distracting. ty
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:21 AM

With the facility product buttons greyed out, I cannot request ingredient packs anymore.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weidknecht View Post
With the facility product buttons greyed out, I cannot request ingredient packs anymore.
Hi Weidnecht,
Even if the facillity is full and the Start All is greyed out, you can still open the facility and click on the + sign in a product to request ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
Please get rid of the symbols/icons for the belts and dans on the facility manager page. They are very distracting. ty
Hi CFountry Girl,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Weidnecht,
Even if the facillity is full and the Start All is greyed out, you can still open the facility and click on the + sign in a product to request ingredients.
The "start batch" button is greyed out and I cannot click it to get the "request ingredients" message.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Weidnecht,
Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks!!
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weidknecht View Post
The "start batch" button is greyed out and I cannot click it to get the "request ingredients" message.
Hi Weidnecht,
If you click the + sign in the product box you can request the ingredients through that instead of the start batch button.
Old Aug 17 2024, 11:42 AM

I am still having problems with items being greyed out and not knowing which one needs items requested.

I also just missed out on the last 2 rewards on the farm pass. Facility item and 1FC.

USER ID number is: 100000077718289 Build No: 635

Last edited by Susan Canning; Aug 17 2024 at 11:47 AM.