Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Did you refuel at any point?
No, I have not refueled for at least a week...
Old Dec 24 2009, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Well i was just in a farm plowing and someone plowed over what i had already plowed now i did not like the slow plowing where it took forever the other day but if i am gonna do the work i would like to get the pay for it ......some of us just can't help we get hired with slower ppl......please fix this problem
[/code]
Old Dec 24 2009, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

maybe they need to put a cap on how many people can be hired for a farm. I hate it when someone hires 20 people to do the job of 2 or 3. But they really need to fix the layering problem, I to am tired of getting the "already done" notice and not receiving credit for my work.
Old Dec 25 2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
Ummm NO! why r u so rude?
I could not play farmtown with the orginal new release, and not at all now with this fix release. It should have stayed as it was before DEC 22. I never complained before this version on the 22. I want my Farm town back!
*lol* Strike you as rude, did I??

Bottom line, it is whinging that brought about this 'tweaked' version. You either whinged & this is what you got....or you didn't...and this is still what we've got. I know for a fact, I did not whinge. I actually liked it, the 22nd/12 release, thought it could, and did, bring a touch of finesse back into the world of harvesting/plowing and as a result, eliminate the vulture mentality.

I think it should go back to the release on the 22nd/12 & everyone adapts to play accordingly - with their coins/xp accruing.
Old Dec 25 2009, 12:31 AM

Default Re: the origfinal fix 22 Dec

It took a little getting used to..but we all adjust. I know you can't make everyone happy all the time, but I have worked 7 jobs since the correction of the 22nd correction, and my Xp's points have not move even one. Coins are exactly the same as when all this started. I know this is a "trial" version...but how long can I wait? Play the game for free? I don't mind the hard work it takes to level up..but to work hard and go absolutely nowhere....is no game at all. Hope it doesn't take too much longer. Really have enjoyed this game..as many thousands of others have too. Any ideas about how long this Feedback trial will take?

Otherwise..please hurry..I really so not want to farm by myself. Scrosses..thanks
Old Dec 25 2009, 01:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default uninstaling /installing adobe

did nothing to fix the problems with harvest being gone over what i did and taking away coin or points when plowing. Also the already done issue is still valid in that their is no way to know what is done or not before wasting endless amounts of time. What should i do now??

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 25 2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumi View Post
As I said, I like the new upgrade and have had a chance to try the new upgrade just about 30 mins ago.
Yes the harvesting and plowing goes fast, but the adding of exp/coins is after getting really slow...20+ mins for a farm depending on size eventhough i finished the job in 5 mins. I got to hang around for 15mins or more just to wait for the exp/coins to add.
And if im on a farm with more than one person harvesting most of the plots show ALREADY DONE. And I have to hang around just to see every plot tell me its already done for another 15- 20 mins. With the old version it NEVER took this long for the coins/exp to add up. The amount of times im getting booted since the upgrades is well...many many times. I havent been booted in ages. Please roll it back and limit the hire to 1 for harvesting and plowing as you suggested earlier.
Thanks for trying to make this game more enjoyable for us all....It just didnt work with this upgrade.
I rarely had problems with the last version, and it has never been so slow in adding exp/coins.
Try using the "Save" button. I use save and it collects everything I've done within a couple seconds then I can leave the farm I'm working for.
Old Dec 25 2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynorcp View Post
Still an awful lot of time outs.
Yip. Timed out 4 times in 5 minutes tonight. THAT is what needs fixed.
Old Dec 25 2009, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

it is really nice to see that your avatar is following the command... it looks faster than ever.. the problem is the saving of coins and xp... it is too slower and gives me a lot of headache. while waiting for my coins and xp after a long time it will then said already done. i cant even move even if i refresh it... i like the another version of this cause i'm losing a lot of coins, xp, time and even farm job... hope you can do something to correct it. thanks
Old Dec 25 2009, 02:33 AM

Default Lost neighbour with new update

I know this is probably the wrong spot, but I hope someone will answer anyway or direct me to the correct place.

With the new update, I lost one of my neighbours overnight. Yesterday afternoon, I could hire to people to plow and this morning I couldn't. This is highly frustrating as I had only just recently been allowed to hire to plow.
Closed Thread