Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Ok just found a problem. I was trying to buy sheep and llamas for a new shed but when I go to place the animal on the farm they disappear but my coins are taken. Don't know how long this has been happening since I haven't bought animals in quite awhile., so don't know if this is from this update or before.
Try selecting to hide everything - sometimes they hide under things.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 30 2012, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok just found a problem. I was trying to buy sheep and llamas for a new shed but when I go to place the animal on the farm they disappear but my coins are taken. Don't know how long this has been happening since I haven't bought animals in quite awhile., so don't know if this is from this update or before.
Try hiding everything on the farm and see if they are under the buildings. Also look in your storage and see if they wound up there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Response to New Releases 7. Random pop-up... I recently visited all my neighbors (I am level 304 and still 1500 visits away from the Trophy) and noted some confusing things: 1) I no longer get credit for visiting each neighbor (only some of them), 2) There is no longer a pop-up dialog requesting help when I get to the farm (usually indicating that the farm finished loading on my REALLY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION), 3) Many of my Level 50 and below neighbor's Names disappear and become "Friend" upon visiting - this causes lots of confusion when trying to determine which neighbor I have visited and not because they randomly reorder also, 4) Many of my Level 70 and below neighbors no longer have items on their farm, just a green lot. I can't visit my neighbors every day because it takes approximately 1 hour to cycle through all 50 of them (again, really slow internet connection) and I don't have the time. Is there something I need to do on my end to fix the neighbor dialogs? (I use Chrome, Firefox, and MSIE (only when I want to punish myself). R/ Myna
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:14 PM

Can anyone help? I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer. When I go to Marketplace for whatever reason, I see people with red/pink/green names- what does this mean since mine is only ever grey? Thanks in advance
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Okay still a glitch because I have to reload the game before they appear. I have everything hid when I do animals because they can hide from where you put them and they were not in storage otherwise they would not appear again after reloading the game. Just bought 120 llamas and have reloaded the game numerous times, went to FB and back to the game and proper farm and the llamas still are not showing up. It is farm 14.

Last edited by docmm6; Oct 30 2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:30 PM

Regarding the pop up boxes saying "enquening anything" is not because you purchased the 8X8. It happens to me all the time even at my own farms and I only have the 5X5's. But it has gotten worse since the new release.
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellymoo7786 View Post
Can anyone help? I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer. When I go to Marketplace for whatever reason, I see people with red/pink/green names- what does this mean since mine is only ever grey? Thanks in advance
When you go to the marketplace you can change your status to tell people what you are there for, next time you are there just click on your avatar and click on change status and you will see all of the choices.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellymoo7786 View Post
Hi-- It means that they are in the marketplace for different reasons. Maybe they are there because they want to work, or they want to hire, etc. Each color means something different.

Just click on yourself when you're in the marketplace, and select "Change Status Message" and you'll see all the colors available.
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna Rio View Post
Response to New Releases 7. Random pop-up... I recently visited all my neighbors (I am level 304 and still 1500 visits away from the Trophy) and noted some confusing things: 1) I no longer get credit for visiting each neighbor (only some of them), 2) There is no longer a pop-up dialog requesting help when I get to the farm (usually indicating that the farm finished loading on my REALLY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION), 3) Many of my Level 50 and below neighbor's Names disappear and become "Friend" upon visiting - this causes lots of confusion when trying to determine which neighbor I have visited and not because they randomly reorder also, 4) Many of my Level 70 and below neighbors no longer have items on their farm, just a green lot. I can't visit my neighbors every day because it takes approximately 1 hour to cycle through all 50 of them (again, really slow internet connection) and I don't have the time. Is there something I need to do on my end to fix the neighbor dialogs? (I use Chrome, Firefox, and MSIE (only when I want to punish myself). R/ Myna
If you get to a neighbor whose farm is just a green lot then they have not played for a long time and their farm has been archived. If it says Friend then they have left Facebook as well.
The only pop up that they removed is the one you used to get to go to a neighbors farm when you started up Farm Town, not the ones where you actually go to their farms and get the pop up. If you are not getting a pop up for them then either you have already visited them within the last day or it would be one of those who are no longer playing mentioned above.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Okay still a glitch because I have to reload the game before they appear. I have everything hid when I do animals because they can hide from where you put them and they were not in storage otherwise they would not appear again after reloading the game. Just bought 120 llamas and have reloaded the game numerous times, went to FB and back to the game and proper farm and the llamas still are not showing up. It is farm 14.
Not saying it's the cause, but you have a lot of flowers on that farm. That in itself is not a problem, but you have layered quite a few trees over the flowers, and you have trees running through your buildings. Some of the trees intercept the anchor points for some buildings. On the bright side, you haven't layered the flowers over crops! Still, even before dumping 120 animals on top of what's there you're already making Flash work hard to render your farm.

Might not cure your problem, but I think you'd be doing yourself a favour if you moved the trees off that farm.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Closed Thread