Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2011, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
Maybe it is to early in the morning. But where do you see the belts and what are they. I love this game very much. Still having trouble with my combine. It shows unplowed places and says already done. But I guess it is all plowed on the farm I am working for. I sure wish they would fix it. Other than that the game is great with all the up grades.
the belts have been delayed and should be released within 7 days.

the problem your describing witht he combine is a known flaw and only the employee sees the already done unplowed fields on the employers side they show correctly

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 29 2011, 07:22 AM

noticed something with the store all button-- some of my barns now have over 100 of several of the animals in them- not complaining mind you just saying.
Old May 29 2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
noticed something with the store all button-- some of my barns now have over 100 of several of the animals in them- not complaining mind you just saying.
dam i wouldent tell them they might fix that

the rspca is onto me for animal cruelty having 1000 cows crammed into 1 shed

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 29 2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks for the 5x5 Seeder. I was waiting for that one! As to the "Belt-collecting"-thingy - - I don't like it at all! It reminds me about WHY I stopped playing that other Farming-game.
*getting goose-bumps just by thinking about it*

Regards
Simera

As opposed to the other unmentionable "gaming" "company" on Facebook, Slashkey seems more than capable of making good decisions about how to implement the features they want in the game.

I'm a little wary about some things, as the game is still in development, but I am overall pleased as punch with this game and will continue to financially contribute when I can. The devs so far have shown to be really pro.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old May 29 2011, 09:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
Maybe it is to early in the morning. But where do you see the belts and what are they. I love this game very much. Still having trouble with my combine. It shows unplowed places and says already done. But I guess it is all plowed on the farm I am working for. I sure wish they would fix it. Other than that the game is great with all the up grades.
i have found the unplowed fields and the already done is when I click to fast when I am harvesting those fields and get them twice.

to make sure that I get them plowed I just go to the 5x plow and plow them after I finish the combine.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 29 2011, 10:33 AM

Default storing animals

I love the new "store all" feature for gifts and animals! However, I've noticed that the animals stored by the old method are separated from the animals stored with the "store all" option. Can this be fixed so that the animals are all shown as one group inside their buildings? And, as I've seen asked in other posts, how does this affect the total animals allowed in one shed? If I have 100 stored by conventional means and then add another 100 with the store all option, can I now have 200 animals in my sheds?
Old May 29 2011, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
I love the new "store all" feature for gifts and animals! However, I've noticed that the animals stored by the old method are separated from the animals stored with the "store all" option. Can this be fixed so that the animals are all shown as one group inside their buildings? And, as I've seen asked in other posts, how does this affect the total animals allowed in one shed? If I have 100 stored by conventional means and then add another 100 with the store all option, can I now have 200 animals in my sheds?
Reload the game and all animals of the same kind are in the same box. If you already have 100 in the building it will not let you store anymore of that animal in the building. There does seem to be a glitch that if you have less then 100 in the building you can add as many as your gift box will hold even if that would put it over the 100 limit. I have a feeling that will be fixed very soon though.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 29 2011, 11:42 AM

the amount it let me do was 200 max
Old May 29 2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
the belts have been delayed and should be released within 7 days.

the problem your describing witht he combine is a known flaw and only the employee sees the already done unplowed fields on the employers side they show correctly
The combine tools didn't work in layerd farm if there are still crops under it.
Old May 29 2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenzy View Post
The combine tools didn't work in layerd farm if there are still crops under it.
But the combine sure works great..... great.... with staggered crops..

love it
love it
love it
Closed Thread