Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2010, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

All very well for the developers to bring in Valentine stuff, but what about other improvements, FT is getting so boring, a lot of our friends have allready left their farms to play other games, I also have FV and My City Life, sorry to say but if FT doesn't improve I'll be gone too, just to plow and harvest and sell becomes a boring game, so what about it6 developers, or have you also become bored with this game.
Old Feb 07 2010, 04:49 PM

Hey raul, how bout bringing in the new features that were said about a yr ago eg, feeding animals, animals eating crops.milking cows etc. this would make the game a lot more interesting.
Old Feb 07 2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayla55au View Post
All very well for the developers to bring in Valentine stuff, but what about other improvements, FT is getting so boring, a lot of our friends have allready left their farms to play other games, I also have FV and My City Life, sorry to say but if FT doesn't improve I'll be gone too, just to plow and harvest and sell becomes a boring game, so what about it6 developers, or have you also become bored with this game.
And may I second that. I got severely chastised by a moderator a couple of weeks ago for mentioning the competition but perhaps the developers should see what they are up against. Having working neighbors is nice and I miss it on the other unmentionable game (but you did) but having neighbors help raise a barn or build a horse stable is pretty cool. I have over 6 million in coins. Planting, harvesting and plowing just adds to it - with nothing to spend it on. And, I have tried the design route - check out my hills and valleys - on both farms.
Old Feb 07 2010, 08:47 PM

I love the Wagon full of roses. I always like lots of flowers, but got tired of watering them all the time. The wagon makes beautiful rose beds. I got one comepltly done, but I can't finish the second the way I want. I can't seem to lay dirt paths on things anymore? Dirt paths have always been my best building tool, and they don't seem to work? Anyone else have this trouble?
Old Feb 07 2010, 10:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnagubatayao View Post
I love the Wagon full of roses. I always like lots of flowers, but got tired of watering them all the time. The wagon makes beautiful rose beds. I got one comepltly done, but I can't finish the second the way I want. I can't seem to lay dirt paths on things anymore? Dirt paths have always been my best building tool, and they don't seem to work? Anyone else have this trouble?
Make sure "remove spaces" is checked.
Old Feb 08 2010, 12:02 AM

Thanks! Turning 'Remove Spaces back on fixed it! I didn't even realize I had turn them off.
Old Feb 08 2010, 12:24 AM

OK I think I got this link to my farm in my sig. lets see !!
Old Feb 08 2010, 12:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethy1979 View Post
Your link works
Old Feb 08 2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnagubatayao View Post
Thanks! Turning 'Remove Spaces back on fixed it! I didn't even realize I had turn them off.
You probably didn't turn them off - the introduction of the changes made on January 22nd appears to have turned all of them off. If you read right through the forum you'll see it happened to all of us.
Old Feb 08 2010, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethy1979 View Post
You have ALOT of trees!!