Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Well.. I have been coming to this news area for a few weeks now... Reading all the posts and getting excited about the next releasse. Raul hinted at a farm 11 in the offering... And with all updates, there are probably new factories - tools - and more twists. The excitment grew... and the messages grew.... All seem very excited and looking forward to the next release. Some, like me, hve a strategy in mind for farm 11..... We have built up coins and got our farmcash ready... excitment grew even more.... Then the flow of messages on this board grew tih each day - hoping that we were getting ever closer to the release....

But disappointment started setting in... the boards started chatting about jokes, then vacum cleaners.... still no release..... Some of the jokes were pretty good - and some of the vacum cleaner stories were enjoyable as well.. Maybe the vacums were there to suck the excitment out of us while we await the release..

I cannot speak for others, but i am getting more than a little disappointed. Donèt get me wrong - I really enjoy FarmTown. In fact it is the nly game i play on FaceBook. It has kept my interest for some time - and the regular updates are one of the reasons. The game has matured as well as it grew (ex. start all buttons, tools). But the regular visits are becoming disapponting... no release..... and no messaging to let us know what is happening.

You would think someone could simply add a note to let us know what is happening. Rumours state there were issues with the release... Others speculate on the dates... timelines between updates... But no real news....

St this point I am a little disappointed, and getting more so each day...
Well said ...also my feeling disappointed , discouraged. oh well
Fritz
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Well.. I have been coming to this news area for a few weeks now... Reading all the posts and getting excited about the next releasse. Raul hinted at a farm 11 in the offering... And with all updates, there are probably new factories - tools - and more twists. The excitment grew... and the messages grew.... All seem very excited and looking forward to the next release. Some, like me, hve a strategy in mind for farm 11..... We have built up coins and got our farmcash ready... excitment grew even more.... Then the flow of messages on this board grew tih each day - hoping that we were getting ever closer to the release....

But disappointment started setting in... the boards started chatting about jokes, then vacum cleaners.... still no release..... Some of the jokes were pretty good - and some of the vacum cleaner stories were enjoyable as well.. Maybe the vacums were there to suck the excitment out of us while we await the release..

I cannot speak for others, but i am getting more than a little disappointed. Donèt get me wrong - I really enjoy FarmTown. In fact it is the nly game i play on FaceBook. It has kept my interest for some time - and the regular updates are one of the reasons. The game has matured as well as it grew (ex. start all buttons, tools). But the regular visits are becoming disapponting... no release..... and no messaging to let us know what is happening.

You would think someone could simply add a note to let us know what is happening. Rumours state there were issues with the release... Others speculate on the dates... timelines between updates... But no real news....

St this point I am a little disappointed, and getting more so each day...

I'dd say that it's about time to quit believing in
[1]. Updates,
[2]. new levels,
[3]. farm 11, and
[4]. the developers.
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:46 PM

I would enjoy hearing some news, too. Even something like, "We're having some issues - hope to be able to do the release late next week." Then I'd know I could plant longer crops again and load my factories another time. Just a ballpark guesstimate would be fine with me. 'Course there would still be complainers if the guesstimate didn't materialize when expected but I still think it would be better than nothing. Them's my thoughts anyway.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
I'dd say that it's about time to quit believing in
[1]. Updates,
[2]. new levels,
[3]. farm 11, and
[4]. the developers.
Nuh-uh. I don't wanna quit believing. It'll happen. Their time-table just isn't matching mine this time. Hmm. Come to think of it, no one even ASKED me my time-table. Imagine!

How about now? Now'd be real good . . .

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Thought everyone would get a giggle out of this. This was on my wall from a fellow farmtowner this morning :-

* ~ * EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE ..... Therapy Sessions will begin again this evening, the topic to be addressed will be "Where Is Farm 11". Please report to my Farm 1, anytime will do, someone will be available to help you thru this crisis 24/7! Cost is being picked up by the Mayor of Farm Town. A light refreshment and snack will be offered!
Ha! Very good. : ) I do enjoy coming here and commiserating with y'all when we're all waiting for a new release.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 28 2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, the reason I don't have my farms linked is because I have absolutely zero creative ability and my farms are a disgrace (One of them is named "a bloody shambles") I will be happy to send a link to you if you want to take a look though .... In answer to your question on "Down Under" I just refer to other countries/islands/continents/planets etc.. as elsewhere....
I can understand that! I am the same way. Some of the farms you see on here are absolutely amazing!
Old Aug 28 2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Helpful View Post
Ive decided that between Stoneface posts and the fact Tony D is getting stick about being an aussie, I dont really care anymore if we get the announcement or not...... *wanders off to see if reverse psychology works*

What is this "Kick an Aussie Week" Beep beep beep
Old Aug 28 2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
What is this "Kick an Aussie Week" Beep beep beep
You know I Love ya Tony
Old Aug 28 2011, 05:01 PM

I was just wondering if the bad weather could have anything to do with the new release not being there yet. Just a thought.
I have been spending a lot of time reading through all these post's since Thursday. Love all the jokes, you almost make it worthwhile waiting for the update. And why do some of you think we only going to have 12 farms? I was on a game, can't remember the name a year or so ago, I think it had something like 40 farms. Not that we could manage that many in farmtown. Really to much work, but we can dream of more than 12 farms i am sure, even if just used for decorations and trees. Love this game and we are lucky found some games where the dev's are nowhere to be found, no support what so ever.
Happy farming to all my fellow addicts.
Old Aug 28 2011, 05:07 PM

I love the game and don't mind at all waiting, I just added more neighbors,moved a few hundred trees around planted 30,000 raspberrys, Who the HE!!am I kidding I want the update. PLEASE.

LOL glad i got that out of my system. thanks for all the jokes while we wait somewhat paitently for the next GREAT update
Closed Thread