Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2013, 05:38 AM

Love my little teleporting avatar It certainly makes me think back to the 2009 version who plodded along way behind our one field at a time planting, harvesting etc, and even did an entire circuit of the farm if anything got in the way. I used to be able to go make a cup of coffee while my 'Mandy' toured the outer edges of the farm getting to one tiny single plot to harvest it THANKS GUYS

Old Nov 07 2013, 06:44 AM

Clearing my tree farm and flower farm is now a real pleasure. Thanks for the speedup.

Now, could you please give a little tweak to the sheep and llamas so I don't have to plead with them to get into their sheds? I have tried freezing, enlarging, whatever, there are always a few who take days to get in, whether I use the quickclick shed tool or click on each separately. Thank you!!
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Free Farm Cash

You have got to be kidding. Enter my credit card number expire date and code on back. Plus my name. Then you are wide open for any charge you want to charge. NO THANKS
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:19 AM

I for one do not like some of the changes made to the game. Some of us can not afford to buy farm cash because we are on disability checks and all that money gets sunk into paying for the bills of our homes and such. And earning farm cash is a joke through those sites because the surveys and stuff are a joke or you have to have a credit card to even get the good ones for alot of farm cash. And so any new things that come out that require farm cash that people like me wish to have most likely we will never see because we will never have enough fc to purchase said items. Other than this complaint i love the game but would like to see more level increases instead of 25 at a time as i have been maxed level for over 2 years now i want something to work towards again. thank you
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul and the rest of the team, thank you for this great game! My husband and I have spent many, many hours playing FarmTown and we do not expect you to work for free. We appreciate the free FC we get for leveling up and we will continue to purchase FarmCash as the budget allows. Thank you.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Raul and the rest of the team, thank you for this great game! My husband and I have spent many, many hours playing FarmTown and we do not expect you to work for free. We appreciate the free FC we get for leveling up and we will continue to purchase FarmCash as the budget allows. Thank you.
My sentiments exactly.

Gotta get another gift card to buy the expansions... hehehehe.
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:54 AM

nobody said anything about them having to work for free but when your on section 8 like i am and section 8 is barely paying any of the rent ( and thats what is boggling my mind the most) and my bills consume almost all mine and my husbands check there just is not any money left to purchase any farm cash at all as much as i wish there was but nobody said anything here about raul and them having to work for free
Old Nov 07 2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunLady747 View Post
I for one do not like some of the changes made to the game. Some of us can not afford to buy farm cash because we are on disability checks and all that money gets sunk into paying for the bills of our homes and such. And earning farm cash is a joke through those sites because the surveys and stuff are a joke or you have to have a credit card to even get the good ones for alot of farm cash. And so any new things that come out that require farm cash that people like me wish to have most likely we will never see because we will never have enough fc to purchase said items. Other than this complaint i love the game but would like to see more level increases instead of 25 at a time as i have been maxed level for over 2 years now i want something to work towards again. thank you
If you are high enough a level you will not have the restriction. I was able to send a neighbor a MegaSheep (I think the game actually calls it a Long Hair or something) without any problem whatsoever.
Old Nov 07 2013, 08:34 AM

Thanks for the update Raul!!!! Now I can finish my Autumn Farm.

And thanks for taking away the fuel req. for the bank.
Old Nov 07 2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I don't know quite what the issue is, but could it be your computer speed rather than the game?

I just jumped from one farm to the other with all trees, flowers, animals and decorations showing. The only thing I had closed down was 'buildings' and it took 17 seconds to jump from one farm to the next ..... and that is with layers

My farms aren't all full size, and I still get impatient with the jump from farm to farm but with all the stuff I have on them I certainly can't complain about 17 seconds.

ps: Since writing the above I've checked all my farms for jumping between them speed, and the quickest of the heavily developed ones took 8 seconds, so my thinking is that it can't be the game that is the problem.
Helen,

It is not the computer. This slowness occurs when moving between farms after using the large tools (combining and seeding)
Closed Thread