Closed Thread

Old Aug 26 2011, 07:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy New info along side of farm

Why is FT showing where we and our neighbors are and what game they are playing? We don't need to know this. Plus what happened to the shortcut to recent posting of facilities and crop sharing???? I don't want to go to the Home Page every time and sort through a lot of jibber jabber just to work facilities and get shares of crops.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:10 PM

Good question. My home computer is doing the same thing while my work computer is not. Weird
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:14 PM

And btw, after last weekend's outage, an update today is the least you all could do!
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I've seen several on Friday night, my time--Mountain Daylight/Standard, and it is 3 hours earlier than I've ever seen a release.... I'm sure there is still a reason to expect/hope for one tonight my time....

Yes, lots have been a bit after 11 p.m. EST gonna stay up a bit to see

Lisa
Level 260
Farming Addict Forever
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:22 PM

Just wondering...why the request for suggestions for names for the levels? Are the Devs looking ahead to the next update....or is this update delayed because they are stumped for names? I don't see the need to have names for the levels. Have never seen anyone say I'm a "super planter" it's always I'm level 235. Just the numbers are fine.

Fritz
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I"m waiting on the hurricane and Farm 11...so as soon as the power goes out, we'll have a farm 11
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
I"m waiting on the hurricane and Farm 11...so as soon as the power goes out, we'll have a farm 11
ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterhunter View Post
I'm sitting here biting my nails wondering if this will be the weekend we get Farm 11. Is it a sign of OCD if I have it all planned out already? Please. please. please... I'm getting old and can't handle this self-imposed strain.
... and the key words in the above post are SELF IMPOSED. You know we all had lives before Farm Town, and many of us had lives way before home computers were even thought of. I'd even venture to suggest (ducks for cover and is now hiding behind the chair while typing the rest of this) that perhaps we should all be able to put this GAME into perspective, and set foot out of the house, or at least away from our computers and spend some probably much needed time in the real world, even if just a short time.

It's Saturday morning here, and I for one am off to do a little shopping buying a birthday gift for my little grandson, then lunch out and perhaps a trip to the movies. I have no intention of being home again until early evening or of playing my favourite game until then either

Mind you this doesn't mean that I will not very eagerly come to check it out as soon as I get home again in the hope that maybe there will be a very welcome upgrade waiting for me ...... but in the meantime people there is a little saying we should all think of at the moment that goes 'get a life'. Anyone want to come to the movies with us?

Old Aug 26 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettycoleman20 View Post
Why is FT showing where we and our neighbors are and what game they are playing? We don't need to know this. Plus what happened to the shortcut to recent posting of facilities and crop sharing???? I don't want to go to the Home Page every time and sort through a lot of jibber jabber just to work facilities and get shares of crops.
Hi, this is controlled by Facebook, not Farm Town... I suggest you contact Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbabyman View Post
Good question. My home computer is doing the same thing while my work computer is not. Weird
Hi, your work computer may have an ad filter on it.
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, this is controlled by Facebook, not Farm Town... I suggest you contact Facebook.

Hi, your work computer may have an ad filter on it.
Thanks, Tony
Closed Thread