Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2010, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Growing gift basket not growing..

First of all I love the new Valentine stuff!!!! Just wanna know how to make my growing gift basket grow its been 0% since I bought...Help..
Old Feb 04 2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomlady View Post
First of all I love the new Valentine stuff!!!! Just wanna know how to make my growing gift basket grow its been 0% since I bought...Help..
theres nothing you can do... the developers said they will grow. but wont tell us when or what they will be. so all we can do it sit and wait, my guess is on valentines day
Old Feb 04 2010, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Gift baskets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
theres nothing you can do... the developers said they will grow. but wont tell us when or what they will be. so all we can do it sit and wait, my guess is on valentines day
Ok thanks I just thought maybe there was something I wasnt doing that I needed to do to get it to grow I even watered it Ha Ha and well that didnt work, well duh its not a flower but what the heck it was worth a try..Thanks again
Old Feb 04 2010, 11:32 AM

Unhappy

enjoy the valentines assortment but have issue with gift basket it wont grow ? anyone know why.
Old Feb 04 2010, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy44 View Post
enjoy the valentines assortment but have issue with gift basket it wont grow ? anyone know why.
It does grow. The developers said what or when though is a mystery
Old Feb 04 2010, 02:11 PM

Thanks you guys!!! I appreciate the reply!
Old Feb 04 2010, 12:13 PM

Default Need Help!

Ok well Im not good at the forum type things lol, but I cant find here I can ask this question so I will just ask here and hopefully some nice person will tell me..OK! I bought one of the Growing Gift Baskets...Its still at 0%..How do you get it to grow? thanks if you could answer this for me!
Old Feb 04 2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethy1979 View Post
Ok well Im not good at the forum type things lol, but I cant find here I can ask this question so I will just ask here and hopefully some nice person will tell me..OK! I bought one of the Growing Gift Baskets...Its still at 0%..How do you get it to grow? thanks if you could answer this for me!
if you read the post above your tyler answered it... but ill repeat anyway.. they will grow but the developers wont say when and into what.. my guess is valentines day
Old Feb 05 2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
if you read the post above your tyler answered it... but ill repeat anyway.. they will grow but the developers wont say when and into what.. my guess is valentines day
OK so after you link your farm,how do you put it in posts or replys?..does it automaticly show up?
Old Feb 05 2010, 10:53 AM

OK,,,,JUST A QUESTION, BUT WHAT IS IT WITH THE GROWING GIFT BASKETS??? I THINK THAT QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED A ZILLION TIMES,,AND ASKED A ZILLION TIMES,,,I AM JUST PATIENTLY WAITING BUT IT WILL DO WHAT IT WILL DO.........