Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2013, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
About the trains, I unload and then dispatch then go to boost but the boost button isn't there. I have to reload Farm Town and go back to the farm with the train and open and go to boost and the button then shows up.
I have seen that too, but instead of restarting all I have done is close the train screen and reopen it. Then it is there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2013, 08:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
About the trains, I unload and then dispatch then go to boost but the boost button isn't there. I have to reload Farm Town and go back to the farm with the train and open and go to boost and the button then shows up.
I have seen that too, but instead of restarting all I have done is close the train screen and reopen it. Then it is there.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:08 PM

Where has the post gone (below), I think by Taz that had great information for players? I can't find it anywhere?

Last edited by Tony D; Dec 15 2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Where has the post gone (below), I think by Taz that had great information for players? I can't find it anywhere?
I have no idea where it went as I never saw that and it wasn't me who posted it.
This is the last posted by Raul:
Post Release Updates - Dec 12th, 6:00PM EST

- We just released one possible fix to the farms in the farm selector not being highlighted correctly when you are hired, however we are not sure this fix will cover all the cases. If you still find some instances on which the farms that you were hired for are not the ones that are highlighted, please click the ShowNames in the selector and see if they are highlighted correctly there and report the results on this thread.

Last edited by Tony D; Dec 15 2013 at 05:36 AM.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:30 PM

Thank you for sharing that, I couldn't remember who posted it in reply to someone, your name just popped into my head as you help heaps of people in the forum lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have no idea where it went as I never saw that and it wasn't me who posted it.
This is the last posted by Raul:
Post Release Updates - Dec 12th, 6:00PM EST

- We just released one possible fix to the farms in the farm selector not being highlighted correctly when you are hired, however we are not sure this fix will cover all the cases. If you still find some instances on which the farms that you were hired for are not the ones that are highlighted, please click the ShowNames in the selector and see if they are highlighted correctly there and report the results on this thread.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Thank you for sharing that, I couldn't remember who posted it in reply to someone, your name just popped into my head as you help heaps of people in the forum lol
We try. Thanks.
Old Dec 15 2013, 05:53 AM

Where is the "move" button? Thank you.
Old Dec 15 2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
Where is the "move" button? Thank you.
Hi! copied from the new release

8. Animal and Item Storage Improvements:

a) Move animals in bulk from Animal Buildings to Item Storage and back using the new 'Move' button.

If you open any of your animal shed and click in show animals inside you'll see the Move button

And if you open your item storage with the filter set to Animals, you'll see the move button there too

Old Dec 15 2013, 09:28 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I'm only going to address two of your statements from your post. The trains....why did you spend so much money on buying something that was a "glitch" when in the back of your mind you would be thinking...."What if they fix it??" No way I would spend that much money on engines for my train. If you need more supplies for your facs.....don't load them for a few weeks (except the supply ones) and let your supplies build up. That's what I did. And if I see something getting low now I uncheck that item in my fac until the supply builds up again. You get no prize for having more than anyone else.

Which release did they say they "intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin" ?? The only thing I can find is in the May 16 release and it states,"*** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***". They never said EVERY.....they said decorations. And you think there is a stink about the trains......what if everybody wanted their money back for everything they bought that was changed to coins??

This is a business....no one is forcing you to spend your money on this game. And it is a game. JMHO

And I want to add a big THANK YOU to the devs of this game. ALL the other games I play on FB have so many glitches it is almost impossible to play. I have stopped them all but this one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
They have already turned so many FC decorations into coin decorations that I had already purchased. If I started to add them up it would come up to a lot of FC. But, I'm telling you now, if they were to turn the flags into coin bought items, I would definitely be looking for a full refund as I have very many of them. They are unique and set my farms apart from those who won't drop real cash on such things. If everyone had them and could purchase them with coin, I would be one spurned, angry customer.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Closed Thread