Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2012, 08:44 PM

Default new reastrauant idea

i would like to have a middle eastern restruant, serving HUMMUS, made from chick peas, garlic , sesame seeds and olive oil
TABOLIE made from tomatoes, parsley, lemon, olive oil and whole wheat
PITA bread made from flour, oil eggs and sugar STUFFED GRAPE LEAVES
made from green grape leaves, lamb meat and rice and KIBBI made from lamb meat, olive oil and garlic
Old Feb 16 2012, 09:01 PM

Default Quests involving NON owned factilities

I finally got a quest that I cannot complete. Do we actually have a system here that allows us to open a quest that will have to sit there until it times out to get it removed from our quest list. I just got a quest requiring me to sell clogs in a mini mall. I do make the clogs in my shoe factory so all it good up to the last step. I chose a while back not to buy the mini mall because it was 50% perfumes that I also do not care to make. Now to my questions: why do we not have some means to delete/remove these un-doable quests. Also, why would we not program an application that while issuing random quests, not first check the account for all needed facilities to do the job with.

And by the way, my concerns with not having the facilities are not based on the fact that I don't have the money. I have plenty of money and I spend it generously on the things in FarmTown I want. I simply made a choice not to get the mini mall.
Old Feb 16 2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Oh dear - WHY do you have to tear up a farm to plant new Plantain trees? I think it makes sense to make plaintain chips from Plantains - you still need bananas for other things.

IMHO the lifeline does not make the quests less of a challenge it just makes them possible for the occasion when folks do not have that particular facility and there is no guarantee which lifeline you get.
On my hubby's farm, he has to order chicken and ham, but with no truck and no chance of getting one soon [no $], how can he order it, I checked on the 'lifeline' but it said to go to the marketplace to buy it from someone there, but there is no way to buy something you order from the truck on it there!
What can be done?
Old Feb 16 2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, with the Semi-Truck items, when you get a gift, lets say you need carbonated water, then exchange the gift for a carbonated water, accept it, then load in your farm, go to the quest, and select the lifelone, it will alow yo u to use the gift for your quest - Thank you and Happy Farming
That didn't work either
Old Feb 16 2012, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
On my hubby's farm, he has to order chicken and ham, but with no truck and no chance of getting one soon [no $], how can he order it, I checked on the 'lifeline' but it said to go to the marketplace to buy it from someone there, but there is no way to buy something you order from the truck on it there!
What can be done?
Unfortunately nothing can be done in that case. A trade lifeline can only be used for buying in the market and you can't buy those items. Only thing he can do is let it expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2012, 01:55 AM
Account Not Linked

You need to rethink the use of raw crops like rice and mushrooms in the new facility - sorry, but that's just lazy!
Old Feb 17 2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy123456 View Post

Mine biggest gripe is WHY is every update geared around the metals? Why can't the factories be designed to use all the interesting seeds and trees you offer? That would make the game more challenging to figure out how to plant to have enough with the space we have to use.

I love the quests. The harder they are the better I like them. I like having a goal. I love Farm Town and I will not give up on it. Thanks for all you do for us.

Just a small rant.
Am I missing something? Why are folks complaining about more facs using metals?

The new trophy factory uses gold,silver. ebony, diamonds, glass, maple, clay, plastic granules and black pigment

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 17 2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
OK....RAUL & DEVS..... All of our SERVICE FACILITIES use end products... When I was reading the new release and saw that we now had a China Buffet Service Facility, and read Rice and Mushrooms, I just figured you were in a hurry, and it was late and you just didn't type out the whole name of the product!
But I just purchased the China Buffet (and had already seen previous posts concerning this), so I had to add my comments.
I truly hope you are not offended and can take some constructive criticism... so here goes.

Rice... really....hmmm...REALLY!?!? Since I frequent a Chinese Buffet at least once a week, let me tell you, the next time they try to serve me raw rice will be the last time I eat there!!
Mushrooms...really...hmmm...REALLY!?!? Ditto above statement.
Watermelon...well, that IS an end product, once it is harvested and my local buffet always has several fresh fruits, including watermelon. OK, I'll give you that one!

Please rethink this one, and either delete/keep the RAW Rice and RAW Mushrooms (which are NOT end products) and ADD/SUBSTITUTE the Fried Rice we have in the Chinese Restaurant and the Grilled Mushrooms from the Vegetarian Restaurant.

If you see my previous post, I really didn't mind you changing the bananas to plantain chips, although I CAN understand some peoples' objections.

Please reconsider this quickly and don't wait several months to change it. Please??

Thanks for reading.
Deborah
Agree - dont fully understand the logic behind this new service which seems to be a mix of both either.

Also presume the Fortune coookies and green tea bags arent cooked?? Should def be a chinese supermarket. However - going down this route it would make a change to see more shops selling raw produce - a greengrocer selling fruit and veg for example. All the services use finished products up till now and in reality no one totally lives off ready meals etc - do they? Even if they only buy milk!

Quite like being able to sell my extra fuel tanks though - I presume gifted tanks count towards filling the gas station havent tried yet.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Feb 17 2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old Feb 17 2012, 08:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Love the game, it's a Bata

And another update with new things to work out. Do think it would have been better to have banana chips to the snack factory and keep the plantain chips.

I do feel that it is close to time for an increase in the amount of crops, even 25% would be great since we are getting to the point that no matter what is done seams to be running out.

Wish that neighbors were able to work the mines and other non workable items. even at a reduced rate, would help all players out if they can't buy something and there neighbor has it.

With the game being a Bata, all things are possible as long as the developers are able to do them.

Wonder what will happen next?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 17 2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Wonder what will happen next?
I am still hoping for pecan pie! Who'd have thought we'd get a circus before pecan pie?

Closed Thread