Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrae72 View Post
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)
I too an wondering about how we could use the dirt paths to make waterfalls. I messed the top part of mine up not worrying thinking I could use the dirt paths and the river corner and replace it. Was I surprised that the dirt paths can't be used to make waterfalls, plant flowers in difficult places; also, the stone paths can't be overlapped and used only on grass. can't do anything innovative with them anymore. I would appreciate it if a moderator can tell us that they changed this on purpose or if it is a glitch. I am really hoping that it is a glitch. I use Facebook to get to the game. I thoroughly have enjoyed this game because you can do design work, I feel that this is not the case anymore. Thank you for your help.
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:26 PM

Angry Points Stuck

Today December 5th, 9:00pm Central Time, work all evening and yesterday December 4th all evening, My points are stuck on a number and will not move. I just moved to a new level and I have not moved off that number no matter how much I do. I can do a whole farm and it stays on the same number, does not go up at all, just stays on the same number, ever since I leveled up. I see no use in continuing until this is fixed because I am tired up working for nothing. I will find somthing else to do. This is very sad. This has been going on for a long time now. leilanip
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:45 PM

I too am having the same problem with my xp points since Dec 4 and the new upgrade. And just as Leilanip, I just leveled up also and xp points are the same. Please help with the technical problems as I adore Farm Town.
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:28 PM

Here are the official threads

xp

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263666

coins

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=552364674

Playing since 26th March 2009
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:51 PM

Default missing wishing well

i know i bought the wishing well with my dollars and it has disappeared from my farm. could you possibly check my status and see what happened with it? oh and by the way, i love all the christmas stuff. Good job farm town. About the wishing well, i thought maybe i put it in storage and it wasn't there either. please check for me. I would love to have it back.
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestorts@att.net View Post
i know i bought the wishing well with my dollars and it has disappeared from my farm. could you possibly check my status and see what happened with it? oh and by the way, i love all the christmas stuff. Good job farm town. About the wishing well, i thought maybe i put it in storage and it wasn't there either. please check for me. I would love to have it back.
You will need to provide a link to your farm.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134446
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down Nativity scene with out Jesus......BOO!

WHY would you offer a nativity without baby Jesus??????? well I bought 4 of them not realizing there wasn't a Jesus. What is that all about?
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgrl View Post
WHY would you offer a nativity without baby Jesus??????? well I bought 4 of them not realizing there wasn't a Jesus. What is that all about?
Origins of the Nativity

"St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Actually, It was 3 years passed by the time the Magi made it to where Jesus was born and he was no longer a newborn but actually was a toddler. But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgrl View Post
Actually, It was 3 years passed by the time the Magi made it to where Jesus was born and he was no longer a newborn but actually was a toddler. But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.
I am in the states and I don't do it that way nor does my church so why don't you just respect other peoples traditions. Not everyone has to do it the way you do it and if they don't that doesn't make them wrong for doing it their way. You have your way and they have theirs so why not just leave it at that and move on?
Closed Thread