Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl55 View Post
This game is the best but I am so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51.
Really, no one is "jumping" levels.

Everyone that is now level 80 earned it. They just earned the points in advance.
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
without the moaners you would be still seeding potatos.
yes if I dont like the film I will take it back.
I am a slashkey customer,so any feedback is a possessive for em.(read Posts about slashkey)and you will find they have made millions.its a business at the end of the day,I dont mind that.
free game-all game are free on social sites.
you logic is false.
I couldn't agree more.

This "free" game is all about business for slashkey.

They need, want and have asked for the input from us, the customers.
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51,

New levels where added to the end of the existing levels the only people that moved up in levels where the ones that where at level 60 to start with. Since you had not gotten to level 60 your level was not changed but now you have 29 more levels to go instead of just 9.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 05 2010, 11:06 PM

Hi there,
Wow, the long-awaited-for new levels! I thought I had already "retired," but now I am excited to start "working" again. Just one problem though: the announcement said I am supposed to get 1 farm cash for every level I have achieved. I am at level 66 now, but I have only been awarded 37 farm cash instead of 66. Is this a new glitch? Is there a way to fix this? I look forward to being able to buy more things with the new farm cash!! Thank you very much in advance.

WarnerSister
Old Mar 05 2010, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarnerSister View Post
Hi there,
Wow, the long-awaited-for new levels! I thought I had already "retired," but now I am excited to start "working" again. Just one problem though: the announcement said I am supposed to get 1 farm cash for every level I have achieved. I am at level 66 now, but I have only been awarded 37 farm cash instead of 66. Is this a new glitch? Is there a way to fix this? I look forward to being able to buy more things with the new farm cash!! Thank you very much in advance.

WarnerSister
You only get 1fc for every lever you moved up when the new levels came out so if you are now at level 66 you should have gotten 6fc added to the fc you already had, not 66fc. You got the other 60 fc when you reached the other 60 levels. If this doesn't explain it please put a manual link to your farm in a post and someone can look into it for you. There is a how to link in my sig.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 06 2010, 12:02 AM

People arent reading the posts...they seem to be repeating they havent moved up levels...the ones that moved up were levels 60 plus because they kept playing after they reached level 60...I went to level 69 due to exp...The developers have done a fantasic job with the new update...

Statements I am reading...if you dont do such and such I will go to Farmville...um and we are how old?...lol..lol...let me hold the door for you ..oh and by the way make sure you have your wallet with many credit cards...Farmville has items just the bare ones the rest you buy...also you only get them weekly then they are gone...anything good costs FC...nor do you work other farms to harvest and plow to earn money other than to feed their chickens...

Yes Slashkey is a business and like all businesses in order to continue they must profit...the items they offer for purchase is nothing compared to other games on Facebook...

Another statement...I waited forever for levels...we just had a level update a few months back...you should of been at level 34 like I was for months...I have played FT just about since they started...think FT needs to put it back for a day so all can experience the harvesting and plowing methods we all went through back then...then you would love the new features they have added over the months...

FT is a super game which I just love and enjoy playing...its also free other then the things you elect to purchase which by the way I do...The developers have done a fantasic job adding all the new seeds and trees over the months...Raul thank you for a super game
Old Mar 06 2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhahn View Post
I just got an obnoxious email with an answer to this question.
I have never complained, never asked for anything, and acutally just "farm".
I am not complaining about the developers, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong at level 71 having all the land locked.

Have a good night.

Janis L. Hahn
On behalf of the nice people on farm town, I apologize for whomever sent you that obnoxious email. There was no call for it. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, it's just a glitch in the game right now. Just make sure your farm is linked and they will be able to help you get it resolved. Don't think everyone out there is like that one person. 99.9% of us are great people. Remember this is Farm Town where we are "building communities and harvesting friendships."

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 06 2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose W View Post
I see people requesting specific gifts and the givers can do so with a minimum of mouse clicks as request is linked to the game. I would like to know how to make such a request. The only thing that I have been able to do it with is fuel and that involves already having received some.
While the gift is still in your "gift box", click on the "more" button, and it will allow you to post a request on your wall for your friends to send that to you.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 06 2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
This game is the best but I am so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51.

Don't be sad....you'll get there. Just keep farming and getting hired out by your farmer friends and in the market place. Buy the second farm and upgrade it. Once you buy the second farm, don't worry about redoing things and moving stuff around....plant that whole farm for a while, make it work for you. Just plow the whole thing and plant it. Hire someone to harvest the crop (you make the most money that way) then hire that person or someone else to plow it....you'll be surprised at how fast you'll level up, if you do that for a while. Also, if you can do it, plant raspberries. Good luck my friend, and keep at it. You'll be a top level player soon. HUGS.

Old Mar 06 2010, 03:14 AM

Thumbs down Why didn't I get to be upgraded too?

My friend went from 60 to 80, great for her. I was almost to 51 and went nowhere why? The last time we got new levels I was upgraded but not this time.

She is only that far ahead of me because she started playing a couple of months before I did. I have worked my two farms so hard to get to where I am. I have bought tons of stuff to add points, done everything I can to advance as fast a possible, but when the upgrades came this time, I got passed over. Is this the way those under 60 get rewarded for their play and participating as fast and hard as we can? I have purchased so much more, especially during the holidays, than my friend, and now, I get no reward at all? Gee thanks. I have stopped playing all of the other farm games, choosing to concentrate on just FT. I have lots of coins, and would buy more, but don't want my second farm to become so crowded that I can't use it for crops to help me level up.

Just don't understand why those of us lower than 60 got left out when it came to the leveling up. I certainly work my farm just as much as my friend, since we swap out helping each other, plant the more expensive crops and harvest and plow for her every night to get those points. But, when it comes to FT handing out extra points, I get passed over, just because I started a couple of months later than my friend? That just doesn't seem fair at all. I have advanced at a super fast pace, but would have appreciated a little help, like my friend got, in getting to some of the things I have been working so hard to get. Thanks for the new levels, but no thanks to helping me get there to buy them sooner!
Closed Thread