Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2010, 02:56 PM

well,its just my opinon but as i see it if i use this facilities or what the name is,am losing coins,as i have noticed that if i sell pinapples as harvest i get 512 coins a unit/each and if i make pinapple juice i only earn 256 coins so that means i am losing almost half the cash here,so i guess it will only be there from now on as just for the look........
Old Apr 14 2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
not sure where to ask.... but i was told that gift giving would be changed to be sent by email now rather than the way we do it... course it could be only for Zynga games.....As I haven't seen anything in FT about this...... but it could also be a FaceBook thing too.. does anyone know anything about this.. I could of been told wrong also... forgive this post if I was told wrong......

Facebook are planning to change the whole gifting system starting in May, but haven't given specific details yet. They've already changed the notification process in readiness for a major overhaul. (yes, again)
Old Apr 14 2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Storm View Post
well,its just my opinon but as i see it if i use this facilities or what the name is,am losing coins,as i have noticed that if i sell pinapples as harvest i get 512 coins a unit/each and if i make pinapple juice i only earn 256 coins so that means i am losing almost half the cash here,so i guess it will only be there from now on as just for the look........
ALL of the facilities result in a good profit selling produced goods rather than the raw materials. Note that the price per unit shown in storage is not the price per batch.
You need only 5 pineapple plots to sell a batch of 25 units. At 256 coins a unit, the batch sells for 6400 coins.
Old Apr 14 2010, 03:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Storm View Post
1 field of pineapples will make 5 units of pineapple juice. Each unit sells for 256 coins so 5 units would sell for 1280 coins. After you take 320 off or the seed and plowing cost you make 960 coins for that one field of pineapples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post

Facebook are planning to change the whole gifting system starting in May, but haven't given specific details yet. They've already changed the notification process in readiness for a major overhaul. (yes, again)
I know this is an FB issue, but why do they have to keep changing things around. What is so wrong with the current system, I don't want my email flooded with gift request.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 14 2010, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
You can say that again! I've been away from the game for a while now - and I'm sure glad I came back - Thanks for all the changes -
I would love to have a second one, but .... lvl44 !!! This is a bit high. I've been playing for 8 months, daily player, struggling to progress with very little neighbours or help from my friends. Lvl 44 is light years away !

Can this level criteria be lowered in the future? This way progress is really slow and many of my friends quit because of that and switched to Farmville or other games.
Old Apr 14 2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisli View Post
The post appears on your profile but only you and the people you sent it to can see it. So if someone of your non-FT friends looks at your profile they won't see your FT posts

I have made a list with all my FT playing friends so that I can send all the FT requests to them. None of my other friends know what an FT addict I am

How exactly do you do this? I have tried making lists, but it never seems to work correctly. Could you send me a message explaining how please?
Old Apr 14 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rautaneito View Post
I would love to have a second one, but .... lvl44 !!! This is a bit high. I've been playing for 8 months, daily player, struggling to progress with very little neighbours or help from my friends. Lvl 44 is light years away !

Can this level criteria be lowered in the future? This way progress is really slow and many of my friends quit because of that and switched to Farmville or other games.
The progress is actually very quick compared to how it used to be. You can go to the market and wait to be hired to plow for other farmers. You will gain experience that way.

When I started playing, that system did not exist. I think I was around 30 something when it finally came out, and then my mother started to play. She had skipped passed my level in about two weeks, what took me months of work, just by working in the market.
Old Apr 14 2010, 04:39 PM

The Ice Cream factory sells cranberry Ice Cream. Where can I buy cranberries, or grow or gift? What's going on with that? Thank you.
Old Apr 14 2010, 04:51 PM

Talking cranberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreuab View Post
The Ice Cream factory sells cranberry Ice Cream. Where can I buy cranberries, or grow or gift? What's going on with that? Thank you.
Never mind, I never dreamed that developers would make a cranberry TREE, since they grow in the water on a "bushy" type of a plant. Weird.
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreuab View Post
I never dreamed that developers would make a cranberry TREE, since they grow in the water on a "bushy" type of a plant. Weird.
Well many of the things grown are totally wrong. My favorite is mushroom seeds... mushrooms are fungi that grow usually in the dark or underground. HAHA.

Level 140
Farming since July 2009 and haven't bought FC yet!
Visit my farms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!

Closed Thread