Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2011, 09:36 AM

I hate the new feature that supposedly directs you to workable farms. With as fast as the posts move on the fb wall, I find it easier when say I am working client referrals to also visit all my friends farms and click on the facilities and work those that have work in them at the same time. In fact one of my friends just posted client referrals on one farm and asked us to work her facilities on several of her other farms too. I was unable to do that. Please take this feature off, it`s a pain in the rear and I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far also when I have worked for any of my friends too it only will let me work one farm regardless of what farms they have posted they have work on.
Old Dec 09 2011, 09:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Actually it should not.

when you first opened the clothes... there was an option to BUY.... that option should be gone now if you paid the FT$$ for the purchase.

To change suits just click your avatar, click Change Appearance, and select your choice of clothes - free if you already paid, and $20 if you have not bought them yet.

I DID buy the clothes and the option to "Buy" is still there. I cannot change the avatar clothes without buying them again.
Old Dec 09 2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyanvg View Post
I hate the new feature that supposedly directs you to workable farms. With as fast as the posts move on the fb wall, I find it easier when say I am working client referrals to also visit all my friends farms and click on the facilities and work those that have work in them at the same time. In fact one of my friends just posted client referrals on one farm and asked us to work her facilities on several of her other farms too. I was unable to do that. Please take this feature off, it`s a pain in the rear and I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far also when I have worked for any of my friends too it only will let me work one farm regardless of what farms they have posted they have work on.
That is a glitch. the devs have been informed of it, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 09 2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyanvg View Post
Yes, it is a major glitch, also, when we do regular facilities, they show farms with even just a cowshed. Thank you and Happy Farming
Old Dec 09 2011, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

What a surprise this update was. Didn't expect one so soon.

I got 3 of the updated farms with fc and planted acorn squash to build up my coins for the 4th farm upgrade. I thought 10 billion or 30 fc were high, but i like playing and so paid the price.

Thank you for the brown sprinkler back. It will help with my 8 farms with flowers and not interfere with irrigating crops.

Thank you raul & devs for a wonderful surprise. Will be waiting for glitches to be fixed.

P.s. Also like the feature that gives me more buying credits. If am up to 3,000 and use this feature each day. Thank you.

Looking forward to next update to see what is new.

Merry christmas.
Old Dec 09 2011, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
I DID buy the clothes and the option to "Buy" is still there. I cannot change the avatar clothes without buying them again.
If you have already bought them then if you click on it again even though it still says 20 FC on it you will not be charged again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi the devs are aware of this glitch and are working to fix the problem.

The reason this was implemented was due to a large amount of requests by members for a way to see which farms have workable facilities which has been granted by the devs but unfortunately has a few bugs for the devs to fix.
Yep!!!

It's not called a Beta test for no reason.

Farm Town will be published without any Beta Testing I expect at some future time after all the changes/improvements are done and completely tested, by us of course.
Old Dec 09 2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Elizabeth View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the prices for the larger farms are completely ridiculous and unrealistic?????? This is just a game you know. How on earth are we supposed to achieve that? I got so excited when I read that there were new larger farms, something to do at last instead of the usual tedious sowing crops, waiting days and days for them to grow, harvesting, ploughing and then sowing again.

You always seem to penalise the people who can't afford to buy farmcash. Not fair Farmtown people. Just not fair.
i had over 8 billion saved and that paid for the farm12 totally also that includes buying facilities with coins etc now i'm back to allmost a billion and a half so it's attainable and not unrealistic to get to that sum and yes you have to do what we all do is plant wait then get others to harvest and and plow. You get more coins by hiring more ppl to do the work and it all depends on the amount of work you put into it . try playing FV and see what you get there for coins it's a joke you get NADA Zip!
Old Dec 09 2011, 02:17 PM

Just a quick note to say thank you Raul and Devs for the fantastic updates. I upgraded 2 of my farms and now have a goal of getting enough coins together for the other 2 (long process lol) Also with the glitch of the client facs not showing on more than one farm does not worry me at all as I have all my clients on 1 farm and always will as personnally I do not see the sense of traveling all over the place for one fac here and one there. My huby and I would like a work all button that works all farms at once. He has parkinsons and this would make it so much easier for him to help his neighbours. Otherwise Merry Christmas to each and every one.
Old Dec 09 2011, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking new releases

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have been hoping and waiting for farm size increase, am so pleased to see it, now my village can really grow. Thanks so much for the increase in buying/selling power too. Great upgrade Farm Town & wonderful Christmas present.
Closed Thread