Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 10 2024, 06:22 AM
Account Not Linked

The only thing happening bizarre on my farms is when I go to work facilities ..it says the mayor has already helped you with these facilities today. This is strange because I hadn't been on FT for over 12 hours and some people had just posted for the first time after being away, so there is no way I had already done them (plus I have a list of farmers and cross off when I do their facilities,....so I know I haven't done them)
Old Aug 10 2024, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
We are not experiencing this so can't duplicate it. Are you seeing any of these in pink background? Also is it all one type that you are having problems with or is it both and is it all of them or just some?

We need this information to be able to let the developers know so they have some idea what to look for.
Good morning. I got up this morning and I had the green check mark so I was good to work the facilities. It is still happening for me. This is happening on both requests for me, the regular and the service facilities. There is no pink background. It does not happen on every neighbor's post and it does not happen on every farm that is worked from that post. I took a video just now because it just flashes on the screen quickly amongst "the Mayor has sent xxxxxx items to your storage". I would be happy to let someone go into my farm with my PW so they can work the facilities to see for themselves
Once again, Thank you in advance for your time!
Old Aug 10 2024, 08:23 AM

Hi all

This was reported to the developers.

Please be patient while they check into this.

Thanks!
Old Aug 10 2024, 08:37 AM

Exclamation Noticed Something

I think it is possible that even though we are posting both regular and service facilities separately, it is reading that both might be being worked together on both posts causing the oops.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646

Last edited by Santmyer; Aug 10 2024 at 08:44 AM.
Old Aug 10 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,

The developers have been notified of this. They are working on something for the working of facility posts and it appears part of that got released to all when it shouldn't have been.

For those who have posted their problem here with this we need to know how many trains you have with 10 cars and dispatched for working the facilities. This will help the developers find the problem. Thank you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2024, 10:07 AM

I only have 2 trains with 10 cars. Thank you for your diligence on this.
Old Aug 10 2024, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
I only have 2 trains with 10 cars. Thank you for your diligence on this.
Hi Bandida Nina,
When you work the facilities do you open both posts in tabs at the same time?
Are some farms each tab working (showing products) and some of them showing the oops message?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bandida Nina,
When you work the facilities do you open both posts in tabs at the same time?
Are some farms each tab working (showing products) and some of them showing the oops message?
No. I simply go down the posts one by one, single tab. I have only tried once this morning on a neighbor who had not recently posted. It seemed to give me the production facilities until the end when I got the "Oops" message on the last few. The service facilities did not work but a few. I also just talked to the neighhbor with no trains and they said they also got the "Oops" message for those when the Mayor normally takes over at the end.
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
No. I simply go down the posts one by one, single tab. I have only tried once this morning on a neighbor who had not recently posted. It seemed to give me the production facilities until the end when I got the "Oops" message on the last few. The service facilities did not work but a few. I also just talked to the neighhbor with no trains and they said they also got the "Oops" message for those when the Mayor normally takes over at the end.
Hi Bandida Nina,
They have just released a fix for the oops message. They are still working on the rest of it to fix this.
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:42 AM

Thank you and the Devs!

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending