Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2010, 09:28 AM

My factory work is very, very slow or I keep losing connection to the server. Anybody else????????
Old Jul 08 2010, 09:56 AM

My small sea coast has not produced fish lately. I fished it completely yesterday around 10 a.m. (EST), and it normally shows me a "___% ready" type message when I hover over it. I'm confused about why the coast has not re-stocked itself and would like to know what I can do to fix it.

---

Nevermind. I realized that it only gives you a status update on growth if you have the fishing rod activated.

Last edited by RachelW86; Jul 08 2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: PROBLEM RESOLVED
Old Jul 08 2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Um...My days have been either passing quicker than I thought if it takes 2 days, as I harvest daily. I did a check with the update post and it says

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

JAS0643, I hope your problem settles down quickly.
Cinnamon trees i believe take 2 Farmtown days, which is 40 hours

the other trees take 12 hours
Old Jul 08 2010, 10:27 AM

I chopped my cinnamon trees 3 days ago and they still have not came back. when i put new ones on the farm they don't show up either. Can You help?
Old Jul 08 2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo View Post
I chopped my cinnamon trees 3 days ago and they still have not came back. when i put new ones on the farm they don't show up either. Can You help?
do they show a growth percentage?
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:33 AM

Default Production of multiple batches

The July 1 update states: "Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click."
Maybe I'm having a "dense" moment but I can't see how this update has increased the number of batches sent to a facility. For example, I just added blueberries to my dairy facility...there were already 400 in production so by clicking once I now have 450...an increase of 50 which equals one batch. The update stated with one click production will increase by 10 batches. In my way of thinking that would be 500...50 units per batch times 10. ( I have more than enough blueberries in storage to cover this.) So I should now have a total of 900 in production...the 400 that was already there and another 500 sent with one click. Am I missing something? Or is this new feature not functioning?
I do like the new feature of showing you the countdown of the number of batches available to be sent to production.

Judy
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Mia View Post
The July 1 update states: "Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click."
Maybe I'm having a "dense" moment but I can't see how this update has increased the number of batches sent to a facility. For example, I just added blueberries to my dairy facility...there were already 400 in production so by clicking once I now have 450...an increase of 50 which equals one batch. The update stated with one click production will increase by 10 batches. In my way of thinking that would be 500...50 units per batch times 10. ( I have more than enough blueberries in storage to cover this.) So I should now have a total of 900 in production...the 400 that was already there and another 500 sent with one click. Am I missing something? Or is this new feature not functioning?
I do like the new feature of showing you the countdown of the number of batches available to be sent to production.

Judy
did you click the +10 or the regular button? clicking the regular button will only send 1 batch, clicking the +10 itself will send 10 batches. or atleast it has with me
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:41 AM

WHERE do we find / buy the Cinnamon Trees to make the Cinnamon Logs???
The TREES section does not sell any Cinnamon Trees.
There are no Cinnamon Tree Seeds either.

HOW DO I GET THE CINNAMON LOGS??
Thank you
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle72023 View Post

Thank you
Cinnamon trees are gifted by neighbors.
Old Jul 08 2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle72023 View Post

Thank you
Cinnamon trees are a giftable item only, you can't buy those yourself, someone will have to send you one as a gift
Closed Thread