Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 10:49 PM

Farm #4 Please
Old May 09 2010, 10:55 PM

Angry Products needed to produce

I am really disappointed and upset. I bought the snack factory only to find out that I had to have olive oil for each and every item. To get the olive oil I have to spend real money to get that factory. There should be some way to know this ahead of time. I would not have purchased this factory had I known I had to spend real money to make it work at all.
Old May 09 2010, 11:10 PM

Is the olive oil going to be on the gifts page like the ketchup and chocolate liquor, for those who don't have the $ to buy to factory?
I agree, please help those of us that don't have the $$ to play also.
Old May 10 2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicahdz View Post
Farm #4 Please
I totally agree. We definitely need a 4th farm!
Old May 10 2010, 12:30 AM

Default new items 5/9/10

I agree I am at level 80 and spent most of my FC (farmcash) from leveling up in the last 2 upgrades so I don't have much left, and would love to get the Olive Oil Factory...hopefully some new levels will be added soon and I can level up with the $$$ too if they are still doing that $1 for each new level?? I'm curious to see how much further I have gotten.

I'm a little disappointed to in the fact that the watermill is no longer available to buy so that I can make the cornflower on my farm for the new snack factory's Nachos...all I've found so far is the lakes/river corners/bridge etc...unless I'm looking in the wrong section which wouldn't surprise me in the least. So, if anyone knows where I can purchase a watermill let me know I'd greatly appreciate it

Other than those small things I'm loving the new ideas you keep coming up with so we can use just about all of the seeds for something...keep those ideas coming!

thanks again
Jenny V.
Old May 10 2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwniemom View Post
I agree I am at level 80 and spent most of my FC (farmcash) from leveling up in the last 2 upgrades so I don't have much left, and would love to get the Olive Oil Factory...hopefully some new levels will be added soon and I can level up with the $$$ too if they are still doing that $1 for each new level?? I'm curious to see how much further I have gotten.

I'm a little disappointed to in the fact that the watermill is no longer available to buy so that I can make the cornflower on my farm for the new snack factory's Nachos...all I've found so far is the lakes/river corners/bridge etc...unless I'm looking in the wrong section which wouldn't surprise me in the least. So, if anyone knows where I can purchase a watermill let me know I'd greatly appreciate it

Other than those small things I'm loving the new ideas you keep coming up with so we can use just about all of the seeds for something...keep those ideas coming!

thanks again
Jenny V.
Hi there the watermill is in the "facilities" section of the store. Half way down, on the right.
Old May 10 2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueHacker View Post
Where do I buy Plantain trees or get them? I cannot find them anywhere.
They are the banana trees. Hope this helps
Old May 10 2010, 12:47 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
I need a 4th farm! I just don't have the room to grow everything I need to supply all these factories!
I definitely need a fourth farm....I'm having to store my houses inorder to have more planting properties and was quite shocked at todays release. I did have some olives harvest and peanuts but not enough to make a batch.

I just sold a huge batch of my sugar cane by accident. Sure would be nice to have a seperate tab for facility storage, so that does not happen again.
Old May 10 2010, 02:15 AM

OMG Raul you lot have just surprised us again and again with the best items ever...needless to say I have bought it all...thank you ...
Old May 10 2010, 03:08 AM

Thank you for all of the new facilities!

To echo some of the others, I'd really like to be able to buy the trees we need to produce the items. We definitely need another farm or two. I'd like to have one just for trees! Cucumbers to make pickles in the processing plant, grow and harvest flowers for the flower shop. We could make soups and salads in the sandwich shop.

This is so much fun, thank you.
Closed Thread