Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 20 2024, 06:17 PM

I am havung ongoing problems with tradong wareouse since last upate..below is the latest glitch while trying to load products.. i have continued problems when on the marketplace of the whole game freezing when i try tobuy product from other farmers.. constantly having to rebootthe game... my computer and browser are updated.. it is not my cache or similar.. this time it was when i was just trying to load my products. its becoming unplayable when trying to interact with others

Your USER ID number is: 620848245 Build No: 625

2024-06-20 23:07:35.425 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Old Jun 20 2024, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
I am havung ongoing problems with tradong wareouse since last upate..below is the latest glitch while trying to load products.. i have continued problems when on the marketplace of the whole game freezing when i try tobuy product from other farmers.. constantly having to rebootthe game... my computer and browser are updated.. it is not my cache or similar.. this time it was when i was just trying to load my products. its becoming unplayable when trying to interact with others

Your USER ID number is: 620848245 Build No: 625

2024-06-20 23:07:35.425 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi farm town addiction

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please try another updated browser and see if the problems continue.

If so, then contact Support team to let them check into it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 26 2024, 12:01 AM

Default Game gets stuck

When in the trading marketplace after selling all items of crops, trees, flowers, etc. There is a blue button that says "Create Purchase Offer" I click it and many times (not all the time) the game gets stuck. I reload the game and it had created the new offer but didn't allow me to click the next one because the game froze or got stuck loading. This also happens after loading all the ships containers and I click Reuse last itinerary. It has happened many times, I reload the game and it keeps happening which makes me think nobody reports it. The game also takes a long time to load when going to different locations within the game. Other than that the game works as it should. I hope you can address these issues, bugs or whatever is happening. It makes the game more enjoyable and thank you for all the hard work and dedication over 15 years, which is pretty remarkable.
Old Jun 26 2024, 12:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
When in the trading marketplace after selling all items of crops, trees, flowers, etc. There is a blue button that says "Create Purchase Offer" I click it and many times (not all the time) the game gets stuck. I reload the game and it had created the new offer but didn't allow me to click the next one because the game froze or got stuck loading. This also happens after loading all the ships containers and I click Reuse last itinerary. It has happened many times, I reload the game and it keeps happening which makes me think nobody reports it. The game also takes a long time to load when going to different locations within the game. Other than that the game works as it should. I hope you can address these issues, bugs or whatever is happening. It makes the game more enjoyable and thank you for all the hard work and dedication over 15 years, which is pretty remarkable.
Hi Texans,
I moved your post to the thread about trading warehouse.

We can't duplicate this. Make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to update either please restart your computer.
If the problem continues please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse