Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 05:03 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for getting those trees/flowers to XP points! This was long awaited, and I know definitely needed for those of us that hire from the market!
Old May 06 2016, 06:59 AM

Thanks for the update, Raul. But you should know that the gift box is being inconsistent while you work on the planned increase for the next week or two. A moment ago I got a "your gift box is full" message with only 83 items in it instead of the usual 125 items allowed and only a few minutes before that the number was 125!

And by the way, one of my Super Neighbors is still unable to do anything because he gets stuck on "loading user..." in spite of clearing the caches of Farm Town, all 4 of his browsers, and the Macromedia settings.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 06 2016, 07:03 AM

Angry Cannot Place Cruiser

- Cannot place cruiser. It is too big and Big Sea Coast too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted!

Last edited by marymarcel; May 06 2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: quote deleted
Old May 06 2016, 04:48 PM

Default Cannot Place Cruiser

Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?
Old May 06 2016, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?
Hi enelyaa,
You can not directly place it on the seacoasts from the store. You will need to place it on the farm then use the green freestyle hand tool to move it on top of the seacoasts if that is what you want to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2016, 08:11 AM

thanks to all concerned
Old May 06 2016, 08:28 AM

Thank you Raul.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old May 06 2016, 08:28 AM

Ever since the game update, the game has become painfully slow. It hasn't been this slow in years.
Old May 06 2016, 09:00 AM

Thanks for another round of great updates! Love my FarmTown!!
Old May 06 2016, 09:35 AM

thanks bunches
Closed Thread