Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjodih View Post
I'm hoping this isn't so off topic it offends everyone but since it's related to the new update I'll take my chances.. I got the update this morning for both of my accounts, both level 100 now but on both farms there are fields I can't view (just plain green screen in that area after refreshing many, many times) that I KNOW are ready to harvest. Because I can't view them it doesn't acknowledge that they are there and I can't hire out. Besides clearing my cache and updating my flash player that I've done twice is there anything else I can do?

On on farm, I can't see fields or some trees, on the other it's certain fields. If I go from one farm to visit the other it's opposite things I can't see! Does that make sense? HELP please anyone!!!!
ick... sounds like corrupt data to me, have you used the macromedia tool to delete the flash files stored by slashkey? http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html
Try that link, and delete the folder called cdn.slashkey.com using the applet on the webpage... i hope it helps

It forces the game to reload fresh from the server
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:17 PM

i've got cinnamon trees on 1 farm but when they have been chopped, can't find them in storage? don't have enough FC for the cinnamon factory - is this why? not going to put the rest i've been given out if they are of no use.
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky12 View Post
i've got cinnamon trees on 1 farm but when they have been chopped, can't find them in storage? don't have enough FC for the cinnamon factory - is this why? not going to put the rest i've been given out if they are of no use.
you should have cinnamon logs in your storage after chopping the trees down, having the factory or not makes no difference. if they aren't in your storage, then i have no idea why.
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:27 PM

Oh Raul YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Thankyou for my wonderful lighthouse!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Its wonderful!!!! (All its needs now is to light up, blink or revolve around but I guess that is probably not possible!!! LOL) Its truly awesome!! And the new Victorian house is beautiful too!! Love this game!!
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:31 PM

PS Raul did you use Bodie island S.C. or Race Rocks, British Columbia as the model for the lighthouse or was it just at random? I have visited them both and love the stripes!!
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:32 PM

lol I have 32 FC I need 1 more and I can get that stinkin tea place.. but I don't qualify for a single survey thing.... and no app of the day... sighs.. I need a paypal account or something... I have tried everything for 1 FC its comical but frustrating lol
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Oak trees

Where oh where are the oak trees? I've looked in gifts and under trees and can't find them.
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marillionflower View Post
Where oh where are the oak trees? I've looked in gifts and under trees and can't find them.
Next to the Guava tree in the store tree section
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:50 PM

Thank you for the updates. I haven't been on for a while(b/c of work/kids) but I have enjoyed the changes. I was wondering if you are considering adding family members as a decoration. Sort of like the game of "Life" they play no real important part but are fun to have. I have a playground and would love to decorate it with children.
Old Jul 04 2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
awesome update! now if they could just come up a way for us to earn farm cash by playing daily that would be great as some of us are on tight budgets and cannot do the special offers that require you to buy something nor spend real money on pixels.
I do not think of it as "buying pixels" -- I think of it as making a contribution for services provided. But that is my attitude and I don't expect you to share it.

I suggest you rejoice and be glad that some of us do pay for "pixels" and help fund the game so others can enjoy its increased development.

It seems to me that just about every game on FB has methods for generating (real) cash income. It's the way they turn a profit, which is hardly evil!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Closed Thread