Ty for the new upgrades..Looooove the new trees and the jump of level

Visit Inked Diva's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepiecake View Post
hi trinity

no, i don't think it's ok for the moderators like yourself to be hostlie.

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question. clearly there is a lack of communication and no, not everybody reads all the posts on your forum. so if i had to post the same thing 500 times i would think maybe there is a better way to respond or to give out information in the first place. people's strong reactions are a sign on game loyalty!
and game loyalty is what farm town wants and needs.
we are not whiners and idiots because we love farm town but don't have the time to read all forum posts.
the onus is on the game to explain changes.

personally, i informed myself about these things but i still have a lot of sympathy for my passionate fellow farmers.

this hostility is a constant on slashkey and i'm wondering what could be done to change it. it is such a pity!

i think that almost everyone who takes the trouble to come to slashkey and postloves and supports farm town - they are investing their time and passion. i feel they deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation.

i appreciate the sacrifice of your time to be our moderator but i wish you could communicate with us in a more positive way.

(i hope i won't be banned from the forums now!)
Too bad Trinity isn't a mod. Just a person trying to be helpful. Nice try though
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepiecake View Post
hi trinity

no, i don't think it's ok for the moderators like yourself to be hostlie.

if you change something in a game that so many people love and play on a daily basis (ie it has become part of their lives) then there will be confusion. if i was a moderator i would ask myself why so many people ask the same question. clearly there is a lack of communication and no, not everybody reads all the posts on your forum. so if i had to post the same thing 500 times i would think maybe there is a better way to respond or to give out information in the first place. people's strong reactions are a sign on game loyalty!
and game loyalty is what farm town wants and needs.
we are not whiners and idiots because we love farm town but don't have the time to read all forum posts.
the onus is on the game to explain changes.

personally, i informed myself about these things but i still have a lot of sympathy for my passionate fellow farmers.

this hostility is a constant on slashkey and i'm wondering what could be done to change it. it is such a pity!

i think that almost everyone who takes the trouble to come to slashkey and postloves and supports farm town - they are investing their time and passion. i feel they deserve to be treated with respect and appreciation.

i appreciate the sacrifice of your time to be our moderator but i wish you could communicate with us in a more positive way.

(i hope i won't be banned from the forums now!)

Erm....where does it say that trinity is a mod?!
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Giles View Post
Erm....where does it say that trinity is a mod?!
in their craaaazy head!
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:02 PM

I dont care about Trinity but I do really like all the new changes..I didnt know levels would end at 60, and that stinks, but I think that FarmTown has done a great job and made a smooth transition...look forward to a bigger or additional farm...
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Nov 20 update

I love all the new crops & trees . I am wondering is there any plans to add more land for us . since FarmTown has all the new stuff , where are we gonna put it all ? Keep up the good work .
Old Nov 23 2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHolli View Post
Having been a moderator on another forum, I can tell you the answer to that - in my experience it's because people can't be bothered to READ to see if their question has already been answered before asking it again. Instead of taking five minutes to do just a little bit of research for themselves, they take the lazy route and just expect the answer to be spoon-fed to them.
Yep, I have to agree with this...I've owned/moderated/co-moderated several forums over the last few years, and my experience has been the same. This forum is VERY well organized and if you want an answer, you only need to use the search feature to find it.

And another thing..I do love the banter here as well.

You have to take it all with a grain of salt.....or just throw it in the wounds that someone is about to open.

*wonders why my farm link is missing all the sudden*

Ponders to self...perhaps I should "quit" again...*snicker*
Old Nov 23 2009, 09:11 PM

Is there any way I can get rid of the fuel tanks in my gifts box? I have 20 and I can't even get to them to sell them back>
Old Nov 23 2009, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyec View Post
Is there any way I can get rid of the fuel tanks in my gifts box? I have 20 and I can't even get to them to sell them back>
go to the marketplace and sell them like any other gifts.
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:02 PM

Thanks for the upgrade!!! Great job.

Good Luck And Happy Farming!

Visit Waimea Bay Pineapple Co.
Closed Thread