Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 21 2024, 03:18 AM

I have been very ill and missed playing Farmtown for months. Now that I'm playing again, the last step of quests that I have been saving have started without me for the second time. What's up with that? It will cause quests to expire instead of counting for next week.
Old Aug 21 2024, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I have been very ill and missed playing Farmtown for months. Now that I'm playing again, the last step of quests that I have been saving have started without me for the second time. What's up with that? It will cause quests to expire instead of counting for next week.
Hi RoseArienh

So glad you are better and back into the game and the forum

For your quest problem, which was the quest you had problems with?

Are you sure you unchecked the last step for that quest?
Please remember that if the last step says Load xxxx you have to uncheck that step in a service facility not in the regular one.
Old Aug 21 2024, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RoseArienh

So glad you are better and back into the game and the forum

For your quest problem, which was the quest you had problems with?

Are you sure you unchecked the last step for that quest?
Please remember that if the last step says Load xxxx you have to uncheck that step in a service facility not in the regular one.
When i had a stroke in November. unchecking the last step wasn't necessary; that necessity must have been added since then. today it caused "produce (not load) pempek in the Indonesian restaurant (a production facility) and "load candle holder in the Bridal Shop" to complete and become useless to me.
Old Aug 21 2024, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
When i had a stroke in November. unchecking the last step wasn't necessary; that necessity must have been added since then. today it caused "produce (not load) pempek in the Indonesian restaurant (a production facility) and "load candle holder in the Bridal Shop" to complete and become useless to me.
Hi RoseArienh,
I am sorry you have had health problems. However, unchecking the last step to prevent a quest from being completed has always been required since the addition of the quests.
We don't have any way of checking on this. I can't duplicate this either. If you continue having problems with this please contact Support.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2024, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RoseArienh,
I am sorry you have had health problems. However, unchecking the last step to prevent a quest from being completed has always been required since the addition of the quests.
We don't have any way of checking on this. I can't duplicate this either. If you continue having problems with this please contact Support.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I completely forgot this! I must have had some "fool-proof" way of remembering to not produce all and load all, but now I forgot it would happen.

Thanks. Taz!
Old Aug 22 2024, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Quests

PLEASE consider shortening the hours between quests as they seem designed to the player to earn 2 FC for 7 quests NOT the 8 you need to gain 2FC. There's a lot of work involved and I am becoming very unhappy with it, thanks.
Old Aug 22 2024, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
PLEASE consider shortening the hours between quests as they seem designed to the player to earn 2 FC for 7 quests NOT the 8 you need to gain 2FC. There's a lot of work involved and I am becoming very unhappy with it, thanks.
Hi Lindylou,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2024, 08:55 AM

Thumbs down Game telling me I need a crop that I already harvested

For the "Egyptian Falafel", the game is telling me I need Cilantro/Coriander and I've already harvested it SINCE accepting that quest (Farm 30).

EDIT: I went ahead and replanted the Cilantro/Coriander anyway.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Aug 27 2024 at 08:58 AM. Reason: added something
Old Aug 27 2024, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
For the "Egyptian Falafel", the game is telling me I need Cilantro/Coriander and I've already harvested it SINCE accepting that quest (Farm 30).

EDIT: I went ahead and replanted the Cilantro/Coriander anyway.
Hi Lisa

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

You do not have any Coriander/Cilantro stored at this moment. If you have already planted some, then it will be ready to harvest soon.
Old Aug 27 2024, 01:40 PM

Question

What I'm saying is I ALREADY PLANTED AND HARVESTED Coriander/Cilantro SINCE ACEPTING the quest and it didn't give me the credit.

And now the game is telling me I need to plant/harvest sesame seeds but the quest shows the harvest completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lisa

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

You do not have any Coriander/Cilantro stored at this moment. If you have already planted some, then it will be ready to harvest soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seame.jpg (20.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg sesame2.jpg (21.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Aug 27 2024 at 01:49 PM. Reason: added something

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline