Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 14 2024, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay196 View Post
When I go to Job or Trade Marketplace I don't see anyone

Help please
Hi Lindsay

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure that when your are at markets the plug is showing green.

Also, when you click in Map, see if Room Language is set to English US. If not then change the language before clicking in any of the markets.

If those are ok, do you use CCleaner and have Kamo installed?
If so, please uninstall the Kamo as it can block the other players information so you don't see them.

If you don't have CCleaner it may be that your antivirus program such as Avast or any other online tracking blocker is not letting you see people at markets and you will have to remove them.
Old Aug 17 2024, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I have the same problem do everything you say no help, changed browser no different

Lindsay196
Old Aug 17 2024, 03:25 PM

Quote:
I have the same problem do everything you say no help, changed browser no different

Lindsay196
Hi Lindsay

What anti-virus are you using?
Old Aug 18 2024, 09:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry No one but tom show in market places

Can someone please tell us why we can't see anyone at the market places.

I have done all the suggested things
YES I have a GREEN plug
YES I have US ENGLISH
YES I have Cleared Memory Chache
Yes I have tried A different Browser: mad:
Old Aug 18 2024, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Can someone please tell us why we can't see anyone at the market places.

I have done all the suggested things
YES I have a GREEN plug
YES I have US ENGLISH
YES I have Cleared Memory Chache
Yes I have tried A different Browser: mad:
Hi Lindsey,
I moved your post to the thread about the markets where your other posts about this have been answered.
You were asked what anti-virus program you are using on your computer. The reason for the question is that some of those programs can interfere with you seeing others in the markets. Please tell us which anti-virus program you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2024, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

I run Avast which I have always had.
I also have Malwarebytes

I turned these off this morning, it made no difference. as there is more than just me with this problem there must be a problem your end
Old Aug 19 2024, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I run Avast which I have always had.
I also have Malwarebytes

I turned these off this morning, it made no difference. as there is more than just me with this problem there must be a problem your end

Hi Lindsey,
Avast is one of the ones that will interfere and prevent you from seeing others as those links to them are coming from another server which is the chat server.

It is not a problem with the servers or it would affect everyone as when the chat server goes down.

If you wish you can contact Support about this and see if they can figure out anything else that might be causing your problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2024, 07:11 PM

what does the new dark gray in market place mean? there nothing in the new release notes about it.... and it not match any of the color circles
Old Aug 30 2024, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
what does the new dark gray in market place mean? there nothing in the new release notes about it.... and it not match any of the color circles
Hi JNelson,
It doesn't mean anything that we know of. It is now the color you come in with before you click on any of the buttons. If you click on one button and then click to turn it off it changes to white.