Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 15 2024, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
This is what I see when I harvest all my animal sheds...NICE!!!
Quote:
Mod edit: link is not allowed.
Hi macladywloo

If you need to post a picture in the forum, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

The picture you were trying to post here, just shows up the amount of premium fodders you had in the special animal storage as no matter the function was not released till yesterday, they have been stored since you started producing them.
Old Jun 15 2024, 11:30 AM

Not a fan of the extra pop up to click on when you collect from animals
Old Jun 15 2024, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Not a fan of the extra pop up to click on when you collect from animals
Hi Poof,
We have asked the developers about this as it is not showing for all the animal collections. Some still get the fading text at the top.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2024, 01:07 PM

ok Thanks Taz
Old Jun 15 2024, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi macladywloo

If you need to post a picture in the forum, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

The picture you were trying to post here, just shows up the amount of premium fodders you had in the special animal storage as no matter the function was not released till yesterday, they have been stored since you started producing them.
Okay, thanks. I was trying to show that I was getting good results, and am continuing to get good results from the two new fodder facilities. I cannot use the in-game camera to take a picture of the pop-up as it disappears when I go for the camera, as expected! I will just use words to say I am happy with the new tools now that I can actually see results.
Old Jun 15 2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Okay, thanks. I was trying to show that I was getting good results, and am continuing to get good results from the two new fodder facilities. I cannot use the in-game camera to take a picture of the pop-up as it disappears when I go for the camera, as expected! I will just use words to say I am happy with the new tools now that I can actually see results.
You are welcome macladywloo

When you have a time, please read the instruction in the link I posted for you.
If you can't use the camera then you can use the snip tool to get pics.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 16 2024 at 10:25 AM.
Old Jun 15 2024, 04:08 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - June 15th, 4:55PM

- Bugfix: When premium fodder ingredients that you have requested are sent to you, they show correctly in your Gift Box but when you store it, they disappear and will not go to your storage

- Bugfix: Transplanter Ex tool not able to move most items in the Paths category in the store
Old Jun 15 2024, 05:51 PM

Default Animal Update

I love everything about the Premium Fodder and more animals in barns. Getting more product is great. I even love the pop-up whiners are complaining about.
Wish the rabbits would have been included in the fodder piece.
Old Jun 16 2024, 10:10 AM

I too am not a fan of this reply message when clicking on each barn (chicken coop) and having to click the green button to move on to the next one... seems more like an annoying way to get you to buy the FC harvest all tool and the new FC facility...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Poof,
We have asked the developers about this as it is not showing for all the animal collections. Some still get the fading text at the top.
Old Jun 16 2024, 10:13 AM

If you are using a modern windows machine, you can use a 'snip' tool using keystroke windows-button+shift+s then click and drag a box over the area you want to capture as an image and then paste it somewhere to save as an image..

Quote: