Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 06 2024, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I go to their farms and attempt to remove myself from their neighbor/buddy list and it says I am not their neighbor/buddy. They are also not my neighbor/buddy but they keep showing up on the facility wall requests.

Then please check if they are still your facebook friends.

Click in the Farmer Lists Icon and then click in Facebook friends. You can remove them from that list but continue having them in Facebook itself.
Or you can remove them from both Facebook friends and Facebook if you wish.
Old Jun 09 2024, 06:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Absence

Where can I find instructions on how to show myself absent. Shown in red.
Old Jun 09 2024, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Where can I find instructions on how to show myself absent. Shown in red.
Hi Enigmacross

You have information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...78#post6574778
Old Jun 09 2024, 06:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Enigmacross

You have information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...78#post6574778
Thank you so much!
Old Jun 09 2024, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Thank you so much!
You are welcome Enigmacross
Old Jun 11 2024, 01:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Post SNs & Harvester 3 in 1.

Hi, I have a friend on FT and we are SNs. We are having a problem that we would like to fix and we need help. I can go to his farm and use his 3 in 1 harvester and H/P/P without any problems, when he comes to my farm he can only use the 2 in 1 harvester to H/P than use the sow seeder truck to plant. My 3 n 1 harvester is 16x16. I look at the "edit SN" and all the blocks in the top section is checked (nothing else is checked in any of the other sections) so he can use all my tools and do all the things on the farms. I have 47 farms 40x40. It has been suggested that I may have to many SNs, but I only have 4 (including my friend). He has 2, myself and 1 other neighbor. Can someone help us solved this problem please. We have tried everything we can think of and suggested to us to no avail.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and helping us.

Warm Regards,

Mike
Old Jun 11 2024, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafrete6@yahoo.com View Post
Hi, I have a friend on FT and we are SNs. We are having a problem that we would like to fix and we need help. I can go to his farm and use his 3 in 1 harvester and H/P/P without any problems, when he comes to my farm he can only use the 2 in 1 harvester to H/P than use the sow seeder truck to plant. My 3 n 1 harvester is 16x16. I look at the "edit SN" and all the blocks in the top section is checked (nothing else is checked in any of the other sections) so he can use all my tools and do all the things on the farms. I have 47 farms 40x40. It has been suggested that I may have to many SNs, but I only have 4 (including my friend). He has 2, myself and 1 other neighbor. Can someone help us solved this problem please. We have tried everything we can think of and suggested to us to no avail.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and helping us.

Warm Regards,

Mike
Hi Mike

I moved your post to the thread about Superneighbors.

Please click in your yellow tool box and then click in your Superneighbor Manager.
It looks like this:

Each rectangle represents one of your farms.

See if they are showing up None.

If so, then that is the problem. Your superneighbor can only harvest/plow but not allowed to plant.
To change that, see at the botton of the screen and click the little arrow to the right for "Set all to:"

Then click in Any.

Click in the green check mark below the screen to save changes.

If that is not the problem, then please let us know all things you and your superneighbor have tried.

Thanks
Old Jun 15 2024, 01:33 AM

Hi, I removed a neighbour in my neighbour list and removed myself in her neighbour list. We are no facebook friends. She still sends me gifts. I don't want her to appear on my walls anymore.
This happened in the past too with another farmer I removed. Helpdesk helped me with that way back.
Do we have to report this bug each time? I ask this because I read other farmers have the same problem. Maybe the developers might have a more close look at it? Where can I suggest that they might do a general bug fix for this problem? Apparently the removal function does not work (very good), does it?
Thanks in advance for any tip or advice.

Last edited by Palmarina; Jun 15 2024 at 03:29 AM. Reason: correction
Old Jun 15 2024, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I removed a neighbour in my neighbour list and removed myself in her neighbour list. We are no facebook friends. She still sends me gifts. I don't want her to appear on my walls anymore.
This happened in the past too with another farmer I removed. Helpdesk helped me with that way back.
Do we have to report this bug each time? I ask this because I read other farmers have the same problem. Maybe the developers might have a more close look at it? Where can I suggest that they might do a general bug fix for this problem? Apparently the removal function does not work (very good), does it?
Thanks in advance for any tip or advice.
Hi Palmarina

Just in case, please check if that person is showing up in your Farmer Lists under Facebook Friends, Reverse Neighbors and Reverse Buddies.

You say that you are not facebook friends, but we do not know if you deleted them as facebook friends in facebook itself but not in the Farmer lists or you never were facebook friends.

If nothing works for you, then yes, please report this to support to let them check what is not working when removing a neighbor.
Old Jun 15 2024, 11:21 AM

HI marymarcel,
yes I checked everything when deleting her and we were no facebook friends at all.
I now double checked every list again and she does not appear on any.
I will report it the first time I see her again when she sends a gift.
Thanks for your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

Just in case, please check if that person is showing up in your Farmer Lists under Facebook Friends, Reverse Neighbors and Reverse Buddies.

You say that you are not facebook friends, but we do not know if you deleted them as facebook friends in facebook itself but not in the Farmer lists or you never were facebook friends.

If nothing works for you, then yes, please report this to support to let them check what is not working when removing a neighbor.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors