Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 29 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Hi PawPaw

Since the Bonus chest was released years ago, the only rule to get it was you had to be hired by a stranger (no neighbor, no buddy) at marketplace.

On those days, farmers started hiring only facebook friends, neighbors and buddies, so farmers they knew. Less and less work was offered at marketplace so developers decided to introduce the bonus chest, that way we had a balance in the game.

Buddies were farmers we usually meet at market or inn. But now with the new website, buddies are more than that.

You know that many farmers have lot of facebook friends, thousands sometimes. But we cant have that amount of neighbors neither in facebook nor in the website.

In facebook we didnt have a problem with only friends, but in the website we need to have a conection to be able to work facilities, boost trains, cooperative quests etc.

So if they can only have about 140 neighbors, then their other facebook friends could be added as buddies. That way the conection in the website continues.

If you want to make a suggestion about buddies and bonus chest, please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestiosn:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 29 2023, 10:26 PM

i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.
Old May 30 2023, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.
You are welcome PawPaw

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info