Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 28 2023, 05:26 PM

love the new website so much quicker than Facebook one just have a small question how come with the Neighbours and buddies I have 99.2 with Neighbours and 99.9 with buddies. surely I could add one or 2 more to my Neighbour list
Old May 28 2023, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
love the new website so much quicker than Facebook one just have a small question how come with the Neighbours and buddies I have 99.2 with Neighbours and 99.9 with buddies. surely I could add one or 2 more to my Neighbour list
Hi amanda

The percentage amount is not based on the number of neighbors you have. it is based on the number of spaces used versus spaces left in the database that holds those.
The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length.
Old May 29 2023, 12:31 AM

Loving the new website, so much faster and cleaner! Thank you so much for the farmers list, it makes it so easy to add and clean up the lists of friends, buddies and neighbours! I cleared a host of ppl from the buddy list that were also neighbours, so now got lots of room for new buddies! So impressed with all you are doing, thank you so much, and looking forward to the gifts section, when it comes, as I am sure that will be just as good!
Old May 29 2023, 07:21 AM

Many thanks Raul and Team you have all been working so hard for us
Old May 29 2023, 08:17 AM

Thank you all very much for all your hard work. The website version is wonderful with all the things we can do now that we couldn't before.
First you had to rewrite the whole game for Unity instead of Flash and now you're reworking the whole thing again for the (much better!!!) website. Wow! you deserve a medal or two!
xx
Old May 29 2023, 09:40 AM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - May 27th, 11:55PM

- Bugfix: Facebook Friends tab in the Farmer Lists screen showing 0 friends sometimes.
Old May 29 2023, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - May 27th, 11:55PM

- Bugfix: Facebook Friends tab in the Farmer Lists screen showing 0 friends sometimes.
Does that mean it should be fixed or are they still working on it? Mine is still showing 0 friends from Facebook.

Last edited by BamaMike; May 29 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old May 29 2023, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
Does that mean it should be fixed or are they still working on it? Mine is still showing 0 friends from Facebook.
Hi BamaMike,
It does mean it should be fixed. If it is not fixed for you please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2023, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi amanda

The percentage amount is not based on the number of neighbors you have. it is based on the number of spaces used versus spaces left in the database that holds those.
The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length.
I am showing people in my neighborhood list that haven't played the game since 2019. Once I fill my neighbor list(currently at 134 neighbors/97.8% capacity) I will start purging some old players from my list to get current players as neighbors. Any idea if that percentage will increase again? I was under the impression that we would be able to have 500 neighbors/buddies. I don't have any buddies so maybe I need to redirect to that.
Old May 31 2023, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I am showing people in my neighborhood list that haven't played the game since 2019. Once I fill my neighbor list(currently at 134 neighbors/97.8% capacity) I will start purging some old players from my list to get current players as neighbors. Any idea if that percentage will increase again? I was under the impression that we would be able to have 500 neighbors/buddies. I don't have any buddies so maybe I need to redirect to that.

Hi MNWildOne

We dont know if developers will increase the amount of neighbors and buddies in the future.

You can have about 500 in total, between neighbors and buddies.

And yes, you should check which ones still play the game and if they dont then you can remove them from your neighbors to be able to add new ones.
Also, depending on which features of the game you need them for, then you can delete some as neighbors but add them as buddies.

You have information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782
Closed Thread