Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2023, 07:02 AM

Default champagne barrel

I just checked my quest and the champagne barrel has reset again as if I never started any .. I am going to store it in my storage and then put it back and see if that fixes it
Old Mar 10 2023, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I just checked my quest and the champagne barrel has reset again as if I never started any .. I am going to store it in my storage and then put it back and see if that fixes it
Hi lillymc

When you open the quest, which numbers are you seeing for the champagne barrels?
For example: 0/10, 4/10 ?

In case you are not reading the previous responses:

When you get a quest to produce items in the winery it is always better to have more than 1 winery.

In your case, you need 10 champagne barrels but the winery only produce 2 barrels in 6 hours.
If you place 5 winery in different farms and start only 1 batch in each winery then you will have 10 champagne barrels in 6 hours.
Please remember that the winery is a coin facility.
Old Mar 20 2023, 03:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a brown quest requiring Court Stamp and it has checkmarks but can not get any to start. Has been stuck all day. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I tried cleaning memcache but didn't help.
Old Mar 20 2023, 03:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Never mind finally got it figured out. Sorry about that.
Old Mar 20 2023, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I have a brown quest requiring Court Stamp and it has checkmarks but can not get any to start. Has been stuck all day. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I tried cleaning memcache but didn't help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Never mind finally got it figured out. Sorry about that.
Hi docmm6

If you were trying to load the service facility then you dont have enough Court stams stored.

You have 194 in storage and you need 200 to load a batch.

Your Courthouse facility and service facilities are loaded at 100% and some products will be ready in a few minutes.
Old Mar 21 2023, 09:00 PM

Angry

I have a quest that wants me to harvest pine cones. I've done that TWICE now and the quest isn't registering the harvest. Help?
PINECONE.jpg
Old Mar 21 2023, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I have a quest that wants me to harvest pine cones. I've done that TWICE now and the quest isn't registering the harvest. Help?
Attachment 25522
Hi Lisa, scobee,
How did you harvest the pine cones? The pine cones only come from the small pine trees and are not chopped. They are havested by the tree shaker or the sickle.

I do not see any pine cones in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2023, 09:19 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa, scobee,
How did you harvest the pine cones? The pine cones only come from the small pine trees and are not chopped. The are havested by the tree shaker or the sickle.

I do not see any pine cones in your storage.
I think I just figured that out. I don't grow the small trees and just planted some. Hopefully they'll be ready before the quest expires.
Old Mar 26 2023, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default quest not recognizing ingredient

Hi, I am doing a quest (making Metamgee) requiring Cod to be gotten with fishing pole. I have done that several times( with boat and also just pole) and it is not recognizing that I have caught the cod, in the big sea coast, for the quest. It is in my storage.

thank you!
fiddlr49
Old Mar 26 2023, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
Hi, I am doing a quest (making Metamgee) requiring Cod to be gotten with fishing pole. I have done that several times( with boat and also just pole) and it is not recognizing that I have caught the cod, in the big sea coast, for the quest. It is in my storage.

thank you!
fiddlr49
Hi Chris,
I answered you in the PM. You do not own the Big Seacoast which is the only one you can get the cod from. That is why you have not gotten one for your quest. The cod you have in your storage must be from working someone else's big seacoasts. Those will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline