Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 11 2022, 12:13 AM

sorry last time I promise I can't find my fuel tanks some received as gifts dissappeared from my gift box, is there any way to recover them? fuel is becoming quite the commodity here
Old Dec 11 2022, 05:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
sorry last time I promise I can't find my fuel tanks some received as gifts dissappeared from my gift box, is there any way to recover them? fuel is becoming quite the commodity here
Hi betty457,

If you noticed that they had disappeared after you refueled, then that would be normal. When you refuel any fuel in your gift box as well as your storage is used to count towards the fuel you received and then removed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2022, 08:34 PM

I had some in my gift box that I had not yet stored before the game went down, ok expected those were a loss, but I refueled and then accepted gifts and had not added any to my storage yet, the tree I accepted was there, the fuel was not
Old Dec 11 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
I had some in my gift box that I had not yet stored before the game went down, ok expected those were a loss, but I refueled and then accepted gifts and had not added any to my storage yet, the tree I accepted was there, the fuel was not
Hi Betty,
I can see 34 fuel tanks in your gift box right now. Are you not seeing those?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2022, 11:05 PM

Default Help re my Mixer

I own a Mixer but cannot find it and don't know how to use it, can someone please help
Old Dec 20 2022, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLynfarmer View Post
I own a Mixer but cannot find it and don't know how to use it, can someone please help
Hi GLynfarmer,
I moved your post to the thread about tools as that is what the mixer is. It is a tool for starting all batches in a group of faciliies. You also own the Tubo mixer which allows you to start those batches from the Start All button at the top of the facility manager.
You can always find out any information abut the various tools in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2022, 12:50 PM

Default new log truck not showing up as default tool

I bought a new log truck with chainsaw yesterday but the old one still shows as the default on my main page??
Old Dec 26 2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
I bought a new log truck with chainsaw yesterday but the old one still shows as the default on my main page??
Hi Meilandra

I think you are talking about an account for an avatar name Anita.

You have the new log truck with chainsaw in your storage so it should show up when you click in your yellow tool box.
It should be above the green one, it is brown and it says x96. If you still cant see it, try to click in the arrow for that row of tools.

If it is still not showing up, then open your item storage and place the log truck with chainsaw in clear space on a farm. Be sure you have Show Tools checked in your preferences, the wrench.
Then reload the game. Then put the log chainsaw back to storage and check your yellow tool box again.

In case you want to place it as a shortcut then follow these instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490
Old Dec 27 2022, 06:21 PM

Default Inaccuracy

The problem isn't that it isn't showing up in my yellow toolbox, I'm wondering why it's not showing up as the default tool on my main page near my little green man. The one that's still there is the X32.
Old Dec 27 2022, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
The problem isn't that it isn't showing up in my yellow toolbox, I'm wondering why it's not showing up as the default tool on my main page near my little green man. The one that's still there is the X32.
Hi Meilandra

The shortcuts dont change automatically, you have to change the tools.

You have the instructions on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6303490

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity