Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 28 2022, 04:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
All the other goals work, but when I have ship goals, they usually do NOT register. Today I loaded 12 of my neighbor's ships, but none of them registered in my goals. This has been happening since farmpass started I assumed it was a bug that would be fixed, but it is still happening.
Hi KCJ,

I had a look at your goals, you have seasonal goals to unload ships.
The farms I am looking at, the ship goals have a big green arrow pointing down on them.
Mouseover the goal and it will give you more information like if it's to unload ships and if it's a specific color ship.
When it's a specific colors ship it tells you the color, when it doesn't matter what color ship to unload it just tells you how many you need to unload

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 10 2022, 08:27 AM

So glad the game is back!! However, I was trying to get my order of ports back for my ship but it only let me change 3 or 4 of them before the number of changed to 0. Is this something that can be fixed? I tried reloading the game but it didn't work. I know I did not change 10 ports.
Old Dec 10 2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
So glad the game is back!! However, I was trying to get my order of ports back for my ship but it only let me change 3 or 4 of them before the number of changed to 0. Is this something that can be fixed? I tried reloading the game but it didn't work. I know I did not change 10 ports.
Hi SirMatthew

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen the game. See if that helped you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Dec 10 2022, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew

Try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen the game. See if that helped you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
OH! DUH! I swear, I was in such FT withdrawal I didn't even THINK of that! lol
THANKS!
Old Dec 11 2022, 05:36 PM

Why is it now after this last update, it is now taking almost an hour to load a container on my boats?
Old Dec 11 2022, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Boyles View Post
Why is it now after this last update, it is now taking almost an hour to load a container on my boats?
Hi Dana

As the game was down for several days then the previous ships are not on the list anymore and they take more time to load each container. Remember they stay in the list for exactly 7 days.

What we usually do in this case or maybe after coming back from vacations is only load a few containers, depending on how much time you have to spend on the game, and send the ship out.

That way you start having ships out and the next one will take less time to load containers and so on.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6164118
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:12 AM

Oh by the way when you disable ships from neighbours it turns itself back on.
Old Dec 17 2022, 04:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Oh by the way when you disable ships from neighbours it turns itself back on.
Hi guess who,

I have moved your issue with disabling your port to help and support for the cargo ships.

When you removed the check mark for Enable ships, did you also see the popup with information that asks if you want to proceed and did you click on the green check mark to confirm?

After doing that did you also remember to click the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save the changes you made?

If you did not, then that could explain why the setting hasn't been remembered.

If you have done all of those please try clearing your memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window AND FT if you have it open in another window. Then please reload the game and try disabling your port again and see if the change is remembered when you next reload the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 17 2022, 10:33 AM

After a long illness and rushed to the hospital to the ICU ward I did not close my port. Today I have tried to work them again but when I go down my list it shows EVERYONE has worked them. Impossible! Also I lost my hubby who I know is my neighbor and can't find him t add to the roster. Please help!
Old Dec 17 2022, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
After a long illness and rushed to the hospital to the ICU ward I did not close my port. Today I have tried to work them again but when I go down my list it shows EVERYONE has worked them. Impossible! Also I lost my hubby who I know is my neighbor and can't find him t add to the roster. Please help!
Hi Fireball,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Cargo Ships as this is not a suggestion. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for making suggestions for changes to the game.
If those ships were sent to you while you were in the hospital then it is possible they had already been returned to the owners. If you are talking about your own ships they may not have been worked all the way down. If you look at the box for each you can see how much they loaded to your ship. If it shows a zero amount then the ship probably returned to you without them working it at the end of the 7 days.
Are you sure your husband isn't already in your roster? If he is then he won't show in the replacement list to be added. If he is not then check to make sure he has his port enabled.
We do not have any way to check any of this for you as we do not have the data for the ships.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port