Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 13 2022, 01:26 PM

[color="Purple"]Correction-its taking 18 minutes per container to prep.
All other ships are out. This shouldn't be so/.
Thank you for the prompt reply. I will contact support./COLOR]

Last edited by RIAP27; Nov 13 2022 at 01:31 PM.
Old Nov 13 2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
[color="Purple"]Correction-its taking 18 minutes per container to prep.
All other ships are out. This shouldn't be so/./COLOR]
RIAP, please read my response just above your last post. Thanks
Old Nov 14 2022, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I think you misunderstood my problem. I know I can change 10. The problem I have is the list I can change to don't play at all or as often.

The people I want to change to (people I know who play every day) are not on the list. These people work my posts, send gifts every day etc.

What I want to do is change the list I can pick from.
Hi WyoSugar,
You can not change that list. The only way to remove anyone from that list is to remove them as neighbors as only neighbors can work your ships. So if you know they no longer play you can remove them as neighbors and they will drop off that list. Any of your neighbors who have their port enabled should already be on that list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ship logbook

I think you misunderstood my problem. I know I can change 10. The problem is the list does not list the people I want to change to.

The list I have to choose from contains people who no longer play or don't play very often.

I want to be able to choose players who I know play often, work my posts etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WyoSugar,
Yes you can change them using the Replace when you go to the Ship's Logbook tab. You can only do that though while you are preparing the ship.You can replace up to 10 per time as you are preparing the ship.
You can find all the information about this in the Game Guide chapter 32 about ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I think you misunderstood my problem. I know I can change 10. The problem is the list does not list the people I want to change to.

The list I have to choose from contains people who no longer play or don't play very often.

I want to be able to choose players who I know play often, work my posts etc.
Hi WyoSugar,
Please read my answer above your post. I answered your first post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2022, 09:58 AM

When your ships are disabled and your neighbours (will have a pink port shown),

Does it disable immediately for you or is there a waiting time for it to disable and we won't get any ships in our ports from then on? Because some people have disabled their ports but still get them come through.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Nov 19 2022, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
When your ships are disabled and your neighbours (will have a pink port shown),

Does it disable immediately for you or is there a waiting time for it to disable and we won't get any ships in our ports from then on? Because some people have disabled their ports but still get them come through.
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships as this has nothing to do with the current release.
There may be some ships that come through because they were already sent to you even though you disabled your port. Also if the owner has skipped or self loaded their ship for the port directly before yours then it will not automatically skip your port so it may show there as well. Either you will have to send it on or they will have to manually skip your port.
Old Nov 25 2022, 01:50 AM

I have a small issue. When I go to dispatch my ship the yellow one this morning, the pop up shows underneath, so I have to close my seaport manager and then re-dispatch it and then the pop up shows up front as it should do.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Nov 25 2022, 05:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I have a small issue. When I go to dispatch my ship the yellow one this morning, the pop up shows underneath, so I have to close my seaport manager and then re-dispatch it and then the pop up shows up front as it should do.
Hi Alexandra_J,

If you tend to leave the seaport manager open while you load containers or perhaps are not doing anything else in the game while you load them, it's best to reload the game before you dispatch your ship then you shouldn't get that problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 28 2022, 04:26 PM

Cool Farm Pass Ship Goals

All the other goals work, but when I have ship goals, they usually do NOT register. Today I loaded 12 of my neighbor's ships, but none of them registered in my goals. This has been happening since farmpass started I assumed it was a bug that would be fixed, but it is still happening.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port