Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2022, 06:20 PM

Reading is fundamental.
If she is your superneighbor there is no reason to hire her. She should be permanently hired to do the farming on your farms.

SHE IS MY NEIGHBOR FOR DESIGN ON ONE FARM NOT FOR FARMING. TO WORK SHE HAS TO BE HIRED.

Does she have fuel? If she doesnt and you are not allowing yours, then she will not be able to use your big tools.

MY FUEL/TOOLS ARE INCLUDED, AND THE WATER CAN DOESNT USE FUEL.
EVEN STRANGERS THAT SHOW UP AT YOUR FARM CAN WATER YOUR FLOWERS.

Is this happening for all your farms or only a few? Please go to your farms and click in the name. See if you have the Disable Superneighbor Farming option checked.
If it is checked then she will not be able to work those farms. Just uncheck the option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

SUPERNEIGHBOR IS NOT DISABLED. I HAVE A SN THAT WORKS ON MY FARMS. IT IS HAPPENING WITH THE ONE NEIGHBOR ON EVERY FARM.

Also, your data shows that you have 27 superneighbor, you should be at your limit so I would recommend to check if you need all those superneighbors.

26 NEIGHBORS HAVE DESIGN PRIVILEGE ON ONE FARM. ONLY ONE NEIGHBOR HAS FARMING PRIVILEGE. THE NUMBER SHOULDNT PREVENT SOMEONE FROM BEING HIRED.

ANY OTHER IDEAS?
Old Sep 20 2022, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
Reading is fundamental.
If she is your superneighbor there is no reason to hire her. She should be permanently hired to do the farming on your farms.

SHE IS MY NEIGHBOR FOR DESIGN ON ONE FARM NOT FOR FARMING. TO WORK SHE HAS TO BE HIRED.

Does she have fuel? If she doesnt and you are not allowing yours, then she will not be able to use your big tools.

MY FUEL/TOOLS ARE INCLUDED, AND THE WATER CAN DOESNT USE FUEL.
EVEN STRANGERS THAT SHOW UP AT YOUR FARM CAN WATER YOUR FLOWERS.

Is this happening for all your farms or only a few? Please go to your farms and click in the name. See if you have the Disable Superneighbor Farming option checked.
If it is checked then she will not be able to work those farms. Just uncheck the option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

SUPERNEIGHBOR IS NOT DISABLED. I HAVE A SN THAT WORKS ON MY FARMS. IT IS HAPPENING WITH THE ONE NEIGHBOR ON EVERY FARM.

Also, your data shows that you have 27 superneighbor, you should be at your limit so I would recommend to check if you need all those superneighbors.

26 NEIGHBORS HAVE DESIGN PRIVILEGE ON ONE FARM. ONLY ONE NEIGHBOR HAS FARMING PRIVILEGE. THE NUMBER SHOULDNT PREVENT SOMEONE FROM BEING HIRED.

ANY OTHER IDEAS?
Hi Lila

We do read, but we have to ask questions when we try to help.

Your data shows that your are allowing the use of your tools but not your fuel. Please check that when you hire your neighbor for any other work.

If nothing helps, then contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 20 2022, 06:31 PM

Your data is incorrect. My fuel is set to let employee use my fuel first. I just checked at the market.
Old Sep 20 2022, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
Your data is incorrect. My fuel is set to let employee use my fuel first. I just checked at the market.
Sorry, you are not allowing your tools.

Try hiring that neighbor again and see if this time it works.

If not, then please contact Support.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 20 2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old Sep 22 2022, 02:19 PM

Default Neighbours

Hi
There are quite a few people on my neighbours bar but I can only send and receive gifts from 5 of them. When I look on my neighbours list there'a
s a tab on each one that says send gift. When I click on it the message reads you have already sent a gift to that friend today. No I haven't because only a certain 5 regularly come up on my send a friend a gift page. Somehow, could someone look into this and allow all of my neighbours to appear on my send a firend a gift page. My fuel allocation is getting lower and lower saying I need more friends. There are 33 friends on my neighbour bar but as I said only 5 appear on my send a friend a gift page. Only one or two are archived. I would like to send all my friends a gift and get my allocation of fuel improved from 1,889,000 back to over 3,000,000 as it was not too long ago.
Thanks
Christine
Old Sep 22 2022, 05:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
Hi
There are quite a few people on my neighbours bar but I can only send and receive gifts from 5 of them. When I look on my neighbours list there'a
s a tab on each one that says send gift. When I click on it the message reads you have already sent a gift to that friend today. No I haven't because only a certain 5 regularly come up on my send a friend a gift page. Somehow, could someone look into this and allow all of my neighbours to appear on my send a firend a gift page. My fuel allocation is getting lower and lower saying I need more friends. There are 33 friends on my neighbour bar but as I said only 5 appear on my send a friend a gift page. Only one or two are archived. I would like to send all my friends a gift and get my allocation of fuel improved from 1,889,000 back to over 3,000,000 as it was not too long ago.
Thanks
Christine
Hi Christine,

33 neighbours is not very many. I suggest that you try and get quite a few more if you can. You definitely want to look at replacing anyone that is no longer playing as well as getting more of them.

Are any of the friends that you are not seeing in the lists new ones you recently added? If so then it can take a day or 2 for them to show up in the lists. You can speed that up sometimes by clearing your FT memcache.

Please run it now regardless of whether or not you have added any new frinds that play. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Load the game via the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook., open your toolbox and click on the Show Times tool it looks like a clock. In the Gamewide section look for Resend Gifts and see if there is a green check mark. Ideally before you send any gifts for the first time in a day you want to see that green check mark. If there is not one, you can mouseover the icon to the left of it to see information on when you can next send gifts to all of your friends.

Could you have sent any friends gifts via the Other Wall Requests page or when you see them requested elsewhere in Facebook? If you did you would need to wait 8 hours before you could send to them again which is one of the reasons you could see the message that you already sent a gift.

If it's not that either, please also check that all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer. If any part of the date or time is incorrect as that could be causing a problem.

It's also worth you checking if any friends are no longer active. You can do that from the My Neighbours tab. Check that the filters at the top are set to Activity and make sure that the check mark is removed from the box for Show Active Players only.

As you scroll down to view them all look at the top line in each of them and see if the Active date is showing that they played today or if the date is quite a while ago which may indicate that they have stopped playing for some reason. If any are showing active today and you haven't been receiving gifts from them recently it's worth you checking with them that they have been sending you gifts today in case there is a different issue going on with your gifts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 24 2022, 07:55 PM

Their is a (email address removed for safety) Who I just talk with on Farm Town she is not listed any where in gifts or farm town every where I have check trying to make this Lady my neighber sends me to her face book home page . Whats up ? Can you please help ??

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 24 2022 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Email address removed for safety
Old Sep 24 2022, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goarge anderson View Post
Their is a (email address removed for safety) Who I just talk with on Farm Town she is not listed any where in gifts or farm town every where I have check trying to make this Lady my neighber sends me to her face book home page . Whats up ? Can you please help ??
Hi Goarge,
I removed the email address as this is an open forum that anyone can view so not a good idea to put one in your posts. I also moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors as the thread you posted in is only for asking for neighbors.
You have to be a Facebook friend before you can become neighbors. That is why you are sent to their Facebook profile page to request to be friends. Once you have become friends in Facebook then you can become neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2022, 03:57 AM

Hi! I am not sure if my question is in the right thread.
I thought there was a feature where you can specify what actions a super neighbour can do or not do on a specific farm. Now I am lost and don't find that feature. And I looked for info in the guide game but couldn't find any information about this feature.
Or am I seeing ghosts and does that feature doesn't exist (anymore)?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Old Oct 17 2022, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi! I am not sure if my question is in the right thread.
I thought there was a feature where you can specify what actions a super neighbour can do or not do on a specific farm. Now I am lost and don't find that feature. And I looked for info in the guide game but couldn't find any information about this feature.
Or am I seeing ghosts and does that feature doesn't exist (anymore)?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Hi Palmarina

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Super Neighbors.

When you click in a superneighbor's picture in the neighbors bar below the game screen, then you can select the actions you want them to do.

Also, you can click in the farms name you dont want superneighbors work on, and put a check mark to Disable Superneighbors Farming option. Then click in the green check mark. You have to do this in every farm you dont want them working.

And the other option is to open the tool box and click in the Superneighbor manager. There you can choose which crops you want be planted in every farm.

All the information is in the Game guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors