Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwvognet View Post
Trees, flowers and crops do not stay on screen when supposed to.
ID 100000099325423
Hi pwvognet,
What are you trying to do when they disappear on your farms?
Are you picking up a tool to harvest them? Are those items ready to be harvested?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 10:51 AM

FT Console toggle.....I have tried toggling this off to KEEP IT OFF, but any operation I do that goes outside my farms (Send Gifts, Neighbor List, Wall Requests, Reloading the game, etc) results in the toggle being reset to ON. This is true in 4 of the 5 browsers I have tried. The other one has been toggled off and has stayed off for at least a month, so I know that it is possible to do. When the console is on, it is visibly slower in getting back to my farms (which makes total sense). There is really no need for it to be on unless there is a known problem. I never look at it otherwise. Can this bug get fixed, please?

Webs
Old Mar 31 2021, 10:58 AM

Getting bad, when hired to harvest and finish a farm and click on the next farm getting kicked out of FT too often.
Old Mar 31 2021, 11:03 AM

Accepting Free Gifts......When I have more than one type of free gift in my gift box, and I accept one of them (accepting individual gifts (as opposed to "Store Ingredients" or "Store Animals" or "Store Plants"), most of the time (not always), the "Store" and "More" buttons do not display. If I close the gift box and reopen it, the buttons are there. However, it is only the display part that does not work. If I click where they are supposed to display, they still work.

Webs
Old Mar 31 2021, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
FT Console toggle.....I have tried toggling this off to KEEP IT OFF, but any operation I do that goes outside my farms (Send Gifts, Neighbor List, Wall Requests, Reloading the game, etc) results in the toggle being reset to ON. This is true in 4 of the 5 browsers I have tried. The other one has been toggled off and has stayed off for at least a month, so I know that it is possible to do. When the console is on, it is visibly slower in getting back to my farms (which makes total sense). There is really no need for it to be on unless there is a known problem. I never look at it otherwise. Can this bug get fixed, please?

Webs
Hi Webs,

I am sorry, but the FT Console will show anytime you reload your farms which you do when moving from the other tabs back to playing. There isn't any way to permanently keep it close. The FT console is for the developers to use the information as they add the different functions back into the game.The only thing you can do is to close it each time you enter your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Getting bad, when hired to harvest and finish a farm and click on the next farm getting kicked out of FT too often.
Hi John,
The only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache prior to going to the market to see if that will keep you from being kicked out.
Old Mar 31 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Accepting Free Gifts......When I have more than one type of free gift in my gift box, and I accept one of them (accepting individual gifts (as opposed to "Store Ingredients" or "Store Animals" or "Store Plants"), most of the time (not always), the "Store" and "More" buttons do not display. If I close the gift box and reopen it, the buttons are there. However, it is only the display part that does not work. If I click where they are supposed to display, they still work.

Webs
Hi Webs,
This usually only happens to the first item in the list. Try moving your mouse over a different gift and then back to the first gift. They tried to fix this back when the gift box was re-added, but it does show up sometimes since then. Will have to be something they need to look at again later.
Old Mar 31 2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Webs,

I am sorry, but the FT Console will show anytime you reload your farms which you do when moving from the other tabs back to playing. There isn't any way to permanently keep it close. The FT console is for the developers to use the information as they add the different functions back into the game. The only thing you can do is to close it each time you enter your farms.
OK....So if that is the case why DOES it work for one browser. It should never work for any browser from what you are telling me. And....if it works for one browser, maybe they do not know that and can then allow it for other browsers at some point. At least pass it along to them.

FYI....If I was experiencing issues, I would leave it on for the very reason it is there in the first place. But having to turn it off many times in a day for 3 months is really becoming a burr in my saddle.
Old Mar 31 2021, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
OK....So if that is the case why DOES it work for one browser. It should never work for any browser from what you are telling me. And....if it works for one browser, maybe they do not know that and can then allow it for other browsers at some point. At least pass it along to them.

FYI....If I was experiencing issues, I would leave it on for the very reason it is there in the first place. But having to turn it off many times in a day for 3 months is really becoming a burr in my saddle.
Hi Webs,
I don't know what browser it is "working" in, but there were early on that it would stay closed for some regardless of browser. It was not anything the developers did as they can not program any thing specific by browser. Unity does not have specific programming for individual browsers.
Old Mar 31 2021, 03:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can see why many have left. Can't design the way we used to. could plow under everything when the rest was hidden with flash. With Html5. no can. and got empty squares where trees used to be on my farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread