Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2021, 08:14 PM

Default Wendy essenpreis

On my puffin pro, the screen has black box that says toggle ft console my I’d # 63352940
Old Jan 25 2021, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy17 View Post
On my puffin pro, the screen has black box that says toggle ft console my I’d # 63352940
Hi Wendy,
The developers are only working getting computers working with the game at the moment. Some with Tablets and phones are able to get in, but we have no way to help with that at the moment.

You should be able to click on the FT Console and open it to find the last Checkpoint in that list.

Yoiu can try the steps in the Announcement at the top of each forum section and see if any of those help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:02 PM

Default tech spt

1241671806 white main screen, take umbrella anyways U60 "2021-01-26 02:47:45.633 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?" thank you : )
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Feldman View Post
1241671806 white main screen, take umbrella anyways U60 "2021-01-26 02:47:45.633 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?" thank you : )
Hi Ellen,
Thank you for the information you have provided so far, please continue with the following:

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be.

With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.

If you still can't load your farms at all, so that you can show and see things like your crops and trees etc on them, please recheck the information you have already provided and let us know if those have changed at all and if you are seeing any error in the information under the console below your game screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 10:56 PM

Default cant get on game

i cant get on and do anything to my farms my id # is 1195918782 please help i really do miss playing

thank you
Old Jan 25 2021, 10:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappingranny View Post
i cant get on and do anything to my farms my id # is 1195918782 please help i really do miss playing

thank you
Hi Rappingranny,
Is it you can't get into your farms or that you have opened them, but can not do much in them?

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be.

With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.

If you still can not load the game please read the banner above your farms and provide the 3 things asked for in that banner.
Old Jan 26 2021, 03:17 AM

Hello, with the new version of the game I miss the footprints of the trees (and flowers) when hiding them. I put some trees by accident in the storage. When putting them back on the farm I first hided the trees and saw the footprints were missing. Quite difficult to put the trees in storage back to their old place.
I am not sure if this feature will come back. It was quite practical to have it when designing a farm.
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:31 AM

After 4 days of the game not loading for me, and doing all the suggested stuff to fix it, I got in using Puffin on my Android phone and harvested some animal sheds. When I got home later that day and tried on my computer, it loaded just fine. don't know what that did but it fixed my problem!
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:49 AM

I've been playing farmtown from my phone for about 5 years. Now getting a message farmtown unavailable for my phone. Tried Puffin Pro which I had been using got a screen but not running tried chrome get the black unloading screen
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:52 AM

Default Crops Showing while Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
When planting crops with crops hidden how come some of them are showing when I complete planting a farm? It's doing it on every farm. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl