Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2020, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Added by Raul tonight:

Post Release Updates - October 16th, 9:20PM

- Bigfix: Incorrect pictures and information in the My Neighbours tab.

Known Issues:

- Problems with Train Boosting and Sending Gifts. Our research indicate that it's a Facebook issue, we have already placed a ticket with Facebook, waiting on resolution.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Palmarina,
Try it now. If it still doesn't work try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Yes it shows up now
Thank you!
Old Oct 17 2020, 05:18 AM
Account Not Linked

You can still send gifts if you select "search friends manually" instead of "farmers lists" but you do get a list of all your friends not just farm town friends. Not perfect I know but at least it works.
Old Oct 20 2020, 02:14 PM

Hi farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - October 20th, 3:00PM

- After selecting a farming tool in full screen mode, there will be another dark brown eye icon on the bottom right to hide all game interface elements and provide you with more space when farming, this will include the main panel and all top icons. To show them back just click on the dark brown eye icon again.
Old Oct 21 2020, 06:11 AM

Default Brown eye idea

Was a nice idea, but not a good working one for a couple of reasons. 1)
When the top panel disappears, there is no way to go to the next farm without having to click the "eye"
2) with the bottom panel disappearing, Even tho the toolbox shows to the right of the screen, that takes out the entire purpose of having the shortcuts in the bottom panel for our tools for quick access. Just my opinion, but not working for me at all. You have to click on the eye so many times it takes more time than just doing it the old way.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 21 2020 at 06:42 AM. Reason: removed quote,not needed.
Old Oct 21 2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Was a nice idea, but not a good working one for a couple of reasons. 1)
When the top panel disappears, there is no way to go to the next farm without having to click the "eye"
2) with the bottom panel disappearing, Even tho the toolbox shows to the right of the screen, that takes out the entire purpose of having the shortcuts in the bottom panel for our tools for quick access. Just my opinion, but not working for me at all. You have to click on the eye so many times it takes more time than just doing it the old way.
After I very carefully read your post I gave it a try. Provided all the available work on the farm is done the game automatically switches back to normal mode with the top and bottom panels back. As a right handed person whose right hand sometimes does not do exactly what it is supposed to because of a stroke I found it extremely helpful not to accidentally be clicking the neighbor bar and ending up on a different set of farms. It works best if the Autoselect Tools box IS checked in the Preferences (wrench / spanner) menu.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 21 2020, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added the following:

Post Release Updates - October 21st, 7:00PM

- When farming with the main panel and the top icons hidden, you can now use the farm selector icon at the bottom right to switch farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2020, 10:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

yay,,, TRAIN BOOSTS ARE WORKING AGAIN,
Old Oct 21 2020, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
yay,,, TRAIN BOOSTS ARE WORKING AGAIN,
Thanks Aussie Rae for letting us know.

Train boosts and Send Gifts lists are both working now.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 21 2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old Oct 23 2020, 10:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - October 20th, 3:00PM

- After selecting a farming tool in full screen mode, there will be another dark brown eye icon on the bottom right to hide all game interface elements and provide you with more space when farming, this will include the main panel and all top icons. To show them back just click on the dark brown eye icon again.
I find this extremely helpful! Thank you!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread