Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 01:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Again you guys never fail to amaze! I will probably chew off my fingers before the next release now though since we know what is coming! Notice they did not give time frame this time. lol

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Baldwin View Post
Raul - I do appreciate all of your hard work, but frankly having to purchase items with FarmCash is getting ridiculous. I am sure I speak for alot of people - I simply cannot afford it, and trying to earn the FC through those surveys is torture with all of that junk email. I still enjoy and will continue playing FarmTown but I have over 800 million coins and what am I supposed to do with it?
I have to agree. I haven't added it all up, but the people who've bought all the facilities and tools that require FC have spent a LOT of money on this game. Lately you've been coming out with about 60 FC worth of new facilities every other week (and that's not even counting the tools that cost FC); since 60 FC costs at least $10, that would amount to over $250 per year to keep up with it all!

I have purchased FC and don't mind doing so within reason, but I think the FC prices for facilities are just too high. I think if the prices were between half and two-thirds of what they currently are, it would be a lot more reasonable (though even then it would still be expensive to buy all the FC facilities). Frankly, I think you ought to cut the prices (and to be fair, refund the difference to those who've paid the higher prices).
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:32 AM

Lavender? LAVENDER???!!!??? ~*checks pulse for fear I have died & gone to heaven*~ thank you thank you thank you!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:32 AM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!!!
I think I just exploded!!!!!!! I am in effin heaven now!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FARM TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Again you guys never fail to amaze! I will probably chew off my fingers before the next release now though since we know what is coming! Notice they did not give time frame this time. lol
Ditto!!!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:35 AM

Default A Thousand Thanks...

for a fabulous game and outstanding game development. This is still the rolls royce of all the crop games. I am looking forward to being able to harvest, plow, and plant in one click. They say dreams are free.

Thanks again for all of your hard work in providing us loads of fun and enjoyment.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:44 AM

Level:
XP:

Thanks. I was about to look it up on the Internet. I like that idea, using the pit so that it doesn't go to waste. Gosh, the developers should make peach pits a by-product of making the peach preserves. Then we could take the pits from the Preserve Factory into the Essential Oils Factory instead of wasting whole peaches just to get the oil. ..... Conservation of resources, ya' know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yup. Used in aromatherapy, cosmetics, etc. and expressed from the kernel (pit) of the peach tree. Sounds kind of nice, actually.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:48 AM

Level:
XP:

Why would you be selling your seeder and harvester? ....., Oh, I see ... you have more than one of each. I didn't do that. Just put mine in storage and moved them from farm to farm as needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Even though this means I will take a loss by selling my extra seeders & harvesters, I'm thrilled that moving them off my farms will free up more space for crops -- and more facilities. You guys are AWESOME!!! Love the fact that I can access all my tools in storage from the toolbox -- don't have to load and unload them from farm to farm and don't have to wait for crop storage to load either.

One small request -- which I will also post to the suggestions thread. Could we please have a "Seasonal Items" storage. You've given us so many super-neat Halloween items -- and I'm looking forward to many new Christmas and Thanksgiving items. I'd like to keep the ones I have, but I'm really loathe to have to navigate through them to get to the items I want.

BRAVO, FT developers!!! You just keep making this game better and better and better. You're burying the competition!!! HUZZAH!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have to agree. I haven't added it all up, but the people who've bought all the facilities and tools that require FC have spent a LOT of money on this game. Lately you've been coming out with about 60 FC worth of new facilities every other week (and that's not even counting the tools that cost FC); since 60 FC costs at least $10, that would amount to over $250 per year to keep up with it all!

I have purchased FC and don't mind doing so within reason, but I think the FC prices for facilities are just too high. I think if the prices were between half and two-thirds of what they currently are, it would be a lot more reasonable (though even then it would still be expensive to buy all the FC facilities). Frankly, I think you ought to cut the prices (and to be fair, refund the difference to those who've paid the higher prices).
I too agree. I've bought FC and have no problem buying FC. I guess my problem is that with every new release there tends to be more FC facilities, and it seems that some that you can buy with coins the other part to the facility is FC. So there seems to be no point in buying them.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:50 AM

Level:
XP:

That would be great for those who are on the game a lot during the day. My raspberries almost always go to waste so seldom plant them. Even lost a farm of Purple Grapes again today. Yup, poor planning on my part

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyboop1977 View Post
Thanks for all the updates. Just one question though will there ever be any more crops that are 2 hours.
Closed Thread