Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Two days ago, I bought the new sprinkler. It has never shown up. Not on the farm where I was when I ordered it, not in my storage or gift box, not on another of my 6 farms - nowhere to be found.

I did the usual, emptied my cache and rebooted the system, but still no sprinkler. Help from those on the Forum hasn't solved my problem either - so I am turning to you for help.

Please, will you replace my missing sprinkler with another one? I can't afford to take a chance on buying another, at that price, and then having it not show up either. Please help me out here, will you? Thanks SparkyTX.

Chris, wrote this note before I got your post on the board - here is my info.

ID- 1776411378

Links to my farms:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=Y

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=0

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=2

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=3

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1378&farm_ix=4

Hope I got all of this right - I now have 6 farms. Thank you for any help you can give me.

SparkyTX
Crafty Chris, I sent you a private message with all of this info, but haven't heard from you. Were you able to figure out what happened to either my cash or the sprinkler, so we can get this resolved. I really want the sprinkler, but don't want to have to pay for it twice.

Thanks so much,
Sparky
Old Sep 21 2010, 11:49 PM

is it me or the big tractor won't work from farm to farm?
Old Sep 21 2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentx View Post
is it me or the big tractor won't work from farm to farm?
Hi there. Are you trying to move the tractor to a smaller farm? If so, it may be landing "off screen".
Old Sep 21 2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there. Are you trying to move the tractor to a smaller farm? If so, it may be landing "off screen".
no like the tractor is on farm 5, it won't work if i switch farm (without storaging them).
Old Sep 21 2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
no like the tractor is on farm 5, it won't work if i switch farm (without storaging them).
OK. Try clearing your browser's cache and Macromedia files. Then uninstall your flashplayer, reboot, then reinstall it. Follow the links in my signature if you need instructions. These are all basic PC maintenance things just to make sure nothing funny is happening on your end.

If you are still experiencing grief please come back and post EXACTLY what you are doing and what is happening and I will pass on this info. You are the second one today I have seen having problems with this.
Old Sep 22 2010, 12:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
The tools that will work on any farm with out being on that farm have to be in storage. If you have a tool say the tree shaker and have it on one farm but want to go to another farm to use it you have to either mover the tree shaker to that farm or click on the tree shaker to harvest and then go to the next farm. You can move the tool one of 2 ways either click on the tool and click on move or use the hand then click on the farm you want to go to. Once there click on the green man then click on the tool and you can use it. Now if the tool is a tool that is in the tool bar and you have it in storage you can use it on any farm without the tool being there. They do not have it set up to where it can tell you have the tool on farm 2 when you go to use it on farm 3 there needs to be one in storage or on that farm. Hopeful this will change in the future because the cash tools you don't want to buy more then one of but you may want to display them on a farm for looks so that makes it harder to use them on other farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 22 2010, 12:36 AM
Account Not Linked

i agree i would buy that paper mill but its HORRIBLE looking looks like something out of hillbilly land!!

i do LOVE the italian restaruant..now if we could just have more facilities that looked like this..it could even pass for a cute villa..

Can we have a chinese restaruant, and more oriental (asian) stuff to go with the Pagoda? Im trying to create an oriental theme farm..rickshaws, lanterns, oriental type boats, etc would be awesome!
Old Sep 22 2010, 12:40 AM

^^ i tried some of your techniques, but no luck. It wasn't like this until the new changes were made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
OK. Try clearing your browser's cache and Macromedia files. Then uninstall your flashplayer, reboot, then reinstall it. Follow the links in my signature if you need instructions. These are all basic PC maintenance things just to make sure nothing funny is happening on your end.

If you are still experiencing grief please come back and post EXACTLY what you are doing and what is happening and I will pass on this info. You are the second one today I have seen having problems with this.
i did, still won't work.

Im using google chrome.
Old Sep 22 2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
^^ i tried some of your techniques, but no luck. It wasn't like this until the new changes were made.

i did, still won't work.

Im using google chrome.
Hi, which piece of equipment are you talking about ? Is it the Big Bulldozer ?
Old Sep 22 2010, 03:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree with this suggestion. Would make the game more challenging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
With us having up to 6 farms now, I think it's time to increase the amount of xp to level at the highest levels. It takes nothing to get 11k xp when you have so many farms. Increasing the xp to level to as much as 50k per level past L135 may slow down the need to create so many levels, in time. The xp was realigned when we only had 2 farms, tops. It is a good idea to revisit that allotment now that we have 6.
Closed Thread